5. Bad Girl

6. Bedtime Story

7. Drowned World/Substitute for Love

8. What it Feels Like for a Girl

9. Hollywood

10. Get Together

11. Miles Away

12. Turn up the Radio

Hollywood was a 2nd music video Love profusion was the 3rd.

Hollywood was a 2nd music video Love profusion was the 3rd.

"Die Another Day" was the first video in the same way that "Live to Tell" was the first video from True Blue

Must we really get into a discussion about it here? DAD was out long before the AL title existed. AL was the first single that launched that album.

The one with herpes?

I love how my herpes comment caught on! Lol can someone clarify who's the driver and who's the hot guy next to her (with the herpes! Lol) ...they look somewhat alike. The driver looks familiar.

The driver is one of her dancers. He also appeared in the I Wanna Go vee-dee-oh.

Ok cool that's what I thought I was reading, and so the guy next to her is just a bodyguard of some sort? Doesn't look like a bodyguard to me...looks more like stripper material. :lol:

According to Madonna fans world on my Facebook, TUTR is #1 on music video charts...! I don't see anything. I'm still waiting so I can purchase the video...anyone have any word on it?

Half a million views already. I am actually suprised. I thought by and large it was going to go unnoticed.

I am sure alot of those views are from little munsters though that flood anything Madonna does lately to thumbs it down.

Guest FrozenEyes

Why'd she even do a video? This was a non event, which is disappointing since TUTR is pretty amazing.

Where the hell is the Gang Bang video? I thought it was supposed to be out this summer!!!!!! :americanlife:

Guys, I have some breaking news.

I look like Madonna in this video.

No I'm kidding. I just wanna say that I love the video muchly. I don't know why, cuz it's a pretty simplistic concept. But I just love it. <333 Great message and beautifully, BEAUTIFULLY shot.

Half a million views already. I am actually suprised. I thought by and large it was going to go unnoticed.

I am sure alot of those views are from little munsters though that flood anything Madonna does lately to thumbs it down.

argh! why are you surprised? Give Madonna some fcuking credit! why bring that horse face and her delusional fans into it?!

My favs so far particular order:

1) Give Me All Your 'Luvin (she looks amazing, great visuals, effects and editing. Shitty song, great video)

2) Turn Up The Radio (care-free, summer feel, location, she looks hot and it's all about fun, filth and flirt. Perfection)

3) Girl Gone Wild (This is like recycling her past work, that's why I never felt amazed by it)

I just LOVE the video. The visuals are too entertaining and she seems to having a great time. Love the song.

argh! why are you surprised? Give Madonna some fcuking credit! why bring that horse face and her delusional fans into it?!

Oh calm down.

When was the last time she's looked this good??? And with Girl Gone Wild, bitch looked AMAZING.

Ugh. The gifs are fantastic - she's made for gifs - no one has more camera swagger than her.

Guest Not4Pussies

Turn Up The Radio (care-free, summer feel, location, she looks hot and it's all about fun, filth and flirt. Perfection)

i like this.

Guest Pud Whacker

Guys, I have some breaking news.

I look like Madonna in this video.

No I'm kidding. I just wanna say that I love the video muchly. I don't know why, cuz it's a pretty simplistic concept. But I just love it. <333 Great message and beautifully, BEAUTIFULLY shot.

:thumbsup:

I love it, shes so gorgeous and the song just feels so good and the imagery fits perfectly.

Madonna 54 next month and nobody can take it.

until 2 years from now.

look at bytch riding the windshield and shyt.

tumblr_m7afypiZT71qlycwjo1_500.gif

Guest Not4Pussies

"I just wanna get in my car. don't ask me to explain cause I don't say where I'm going..."

I love that part of the song and they way she sings it. So sad and melancholic.