"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

DAILY MAIL approve of the video strangely enough (will likely call her and old tart in tomorrows 3 or 4 articles they write about her)

http://www.dailymail...-new-video.html

Read the comments underneath! It's like the Kylie and GaGa trolls are having a picnic. Or it's probably just the normal Daily Mail readers getting their hate on again!

I've finally managed to watch it. It's a fun little video. Very nicely done and perfect for the song. it has improved the song for me and it could be a hit if it got the right exposure.

how many times have you watched it? im going on my 6th!

5th! I love it! I want to purchase it on iTunes! So care-free and fun. I feel so envious of the fans that ended up in the video and the ones you hear screaming "Madonna!" they must've so happy!

Great Video! It captures the feeling perfectly! Madonna (sexy as hell), screaming fans, Italy, Summer... Turn up the Radioooooo!!

I also love the sounds in the beginning! The "chain-sound" of the beginnen of Girl Gone Wild and the "photograph-sounds" of Vogue from the Tour! Makes it feel straight after her concert! :Disco_Ball:

Guest Not4Pussies

i keep watching it over and over.

i truly enjoy all her "popping up and down in the car." as expected, of course.

I loved it but on a side note, I just didnt understand the inclusion of the several bad angles showing the white roof attached to the car to filter out the light for the filming, gives it a badly edited, amateurish vibe (but only very briefly).

She looks amazing and I think I officially have the hot's for Brahim now.

Great vid!

I loved it but on a side note, I just didnt understand the inclusion of the several bad angles showing the white roof attached to the car to filter out the light for the filming, gives it a badly edited, amateurish vibe (but only very briefly).

Great vid!

I think it was intentional, it was just 2 seconds and they use a different filter to show it.

Great vid!

I think it's so the scene looks real/chaotic, not like they paid extras to run after Madonna in a music video.

The trolls are trying hard to cram as many negative comments as they can on the Youtube page :( how could you invest soo much time into being negative?

She looks really beautiful in this video...but it's my least favorite of all three.

Anyway, can you imagine how fantastic it would be if "The party it's over, buckle up little bitch" is an introduction to the "Gang Bang" video?

:bow:

I thought so too! Maybe the driver is a metaphor for Guy Ritchie always telling M to back off when she was just being who she was. So in Gang Bang he's gonna be the bitch she's telling to drive + We'll get Basic Instinct/Justify My Love scenes at "the motel"...Ohhh yeah... ;)

Oh my god, I just noticed that Brahim was taking over the wheel when they kicked out the driver! :ohmy: Gang Bang is coming... :stir:

Edited by devil-within

MADONNA: The Third Videos Collection

1. Lucky Star

2. Crazy for You

3. True Blue

4. Cherish

5. Bad Girl

6. Bedtime Story

7. Drowned World/Substitute for Love

8. What it Feels Like for a Girl

9. Hollywood

10. Get Together