"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

it's good... it's as good a video as TUTR deserves anyway... it's only disapointing when you know a song has potential for a better video.

:iloveyou:

Dlisted:

Here's the video for Madge's new single "Turn Up The Radio (Because My Hearing Aid Ain't Working))" and it's kind of like Driving Miss Daisy if Driving Miss Daisy took place in Florence, Italy and had 100% less Morgan Freeman and 100% more Madge crotch, turning hitchhikers in suits and man nipples. The song scrapes the skin off of my ear holes, because for some reason she sounds like a chipmunk on helium doing a baby voice and the video looks like it was ran through a few Instagram filters, but Madge is looking hot here. I'm probably only saying that because she's starting to look like Taylor Swift's pussy in the face.

She looks good and it's fun! Pretty much what I expected from this video. It matches the song well.

A step up from Miles Away, Get Together and Love Profusion for sure......or would Hollywood be 3rd AL video?? Either way, I think I can say it's her best 3rd video since WIFLFAG.

Obviously, it won't do much for the song but then again GGW is epic and it didn't do much either so.....

It's catchy, fun, she looks fantastic and love the whole vintage look of the video.

The editing is amateur, especially the best parts of the song and she is not even singing and it seems out of sync.

One of my fav songs off MDNA got a video and I'm pleased. The video will get a lot of airplay, I'm pretty sure.

:thumbsup:

Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrd! I love this :inlove:

Madonna + Italy + Tits = LIFE :wow:

Wtf is wrong with her acting, I mean seriously.

But this is pure joy. & I'm totally fucking that guy from the gas station on the hood of that car.

Best mancandy in a M video since Tony 'I am Sex' Ward

THE END

:fag:

Dlisted:

Here's the video for Madge's new single "Turn Up The Radio (Because My Hearing Aid Ain't Working))" and it's kind of like Driving Miss Daisy if Driving Miss Daisy took place in Florence, Italy and had 100% less Morgan Freeman and 100% more Madge crotch, turning hitchhikers in suits and man nipples. The song scrapes the skin off of my ear holes, because for some reason she sounds like a chipmunk on helium doing a baby voice and the video looks like it was ran through a few Instagram filters, but Madge is looking hot here. I'm probably only saying that because she's starting to look like Taylor Swift's pussyin the face.

Dlisted Who? what? I mean why do we care what others have to say about it, why do we always look for what others think? if i like then i like if i don't then i don't fuck what anyone else has to say about it.

I loved the video. It's much better than I thought it would be. Could've been better, but shoulda coulda woulda. As for the "explicit" part, it's the female dancer showing her boobs. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Madonna's boobs or what the driver says in the end.

What he does say, if it indeed means what you guys say, makes it fucking hot! Lol

She looks great and I'm falling more and more in love with the transgendered inspired dancer. He's fierce and you could tell he's having the time of his life, expressing his gender-bending personality with the Queen of Pop and on such an incredibly diverse tour.

It's a video of the fans to enjoy the feel-good song and have some fun with her and her dancers. My favorite bit is when they pick up the prostitutes.

i really like this video, suits the song perfectly, nothing ground breaking but 100 times better than celebration, love profusion, jump and all them fucking shit ones.

Guest Pud Whacker

i really love the way they incorporated the sound the of the crowd in. her tits are out of control. she looks phenomenal. it matches the good vibrations of the song.

DAILY MAIL approve of the video strangely enough (will likely call her and old tart in tomorrows 3 or 4 articles they write about her)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2174192/Madonna-miraculously-smooth-faced-shows-gravity-defying-curves-new-video.html