"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

The editing is a mess, who di it?Rocco?

She looks AMAZING and the concept it's ok for the song (it's not the greatest song ever, let's face it). The ending is funny for me, I always use stronzetto/stronzetta with my friends. Again, too bad for the editing and some random moments.

Good video - not groundbreaking, but quite beautiful. This is much better than the videos for Jump, Celebration, GI2M, Sorry, Miles Away, Get Together! What makes it cooler is the fact that she tried and that she shot this baby between tour dates! Love her look, the cinematography, the interspersed shots of the fans, the looks of all the dancers. Fun video.

The editing is a mess, who di it?Rocco?

She looks AMAZING and the concept it's ok for the song (it's not the greatest song ever, let's face it). Again, too bad for the editing and some random moments.

Totally agree. For me it doesn't inspire repeated viewings but oh well. :) I'm still happy she gave us a non tour/white wall video.

I guess she'll immortalise all her boy toy's in music video's now. First Jesus now this.

It's not bad at all, but yes....the editing is a bit poor. Still better than "Jump" and "Sorry".

I never realised there was so much dislike for Sorry. I've seen quite a few negative comments for it recently. I thought it neatly rounded off where Hung Up left off.

I think it's one of those videos that will get lots of airplay on the video channels though. It works perfectly with the song and it's got a real summer feel. Sometimes, the simple 'wallpaper' type videos work best.

Good video, she's beautiful, the colors are quite amazing, nice to see Italy, the summer vibes, the smiles... it suits the song so good. TUTR is still a fantastic song to me, though simple. And so is this video !

Couldn't ask for more !

This is pretty much what I expected. I do love the hair and making here - gorgeous.

:nocomment: @ the her acting, especially in the beginning. She's too stiff, she needs to loosen up a bit.

I like it - as everyone said, it's a cute and funny video. Much better than Celebration, GI2M and Jump.

And it's really nice she agreed to film a third music video. I wouldn't be disappointed now if there won't be any other music videos from the MDNA album (but I hope there will be!)

:lol:

as predicted the folks @ tos hate it, especially GSM. GSM is really upset but i don't know why he was expecting so much in a middle of a tour. he went as far to say katy perry is more ambitious than our lady M. :no:

:dramatic:

He'd say anything to bash M these days.

Someone on Twitter said TUTR is Madonna's Instagram video.

I can't believe it took two days to shoot this, however I think it is a fun, light-hearted affair. I love the Italian countryside too...wish there would've been more of that. I actually think I like "Jump" better than this, but I am grateful for a 3rd video.

I never realised there was so much dislike for Sorry. I've seen quite a few negative comments for it recently. I thought it neatly rounded off where Hung Up left off.

I watched Hung Up & Sorry back-to-back the other day for the 1st time and it does flow nicely together. M's outfit is gorgeous but other than that Sorry is fairly lame. TUTR, eh what can I say, it's better than most 3rd vids these days (When we get them which is never) and it is pretty, but this Tom Munro has never delivered. Really wish she'd just hire a real director. The woman can afford it despite her gripes. There's no dancing in front of walls or gun fingers (That I can remember), but can we put to the rest the whole picking up flamboyant folks in cars now? Also, enough w/ this "hip urban crowd" thing, breakdancing, etc. Overall the vid is better than I thought it would be. It does appear that she's aware ppl have not been happy w/ her later pre-MDNA vids and that she is trying. Time was a factor w/ this video, w/ the tour and all, granted, but the editing is bizarre.

Edited by Sloane

It's a summery simple video and I am happy it is outdoors, 'cause it has a summer atmosphere. I like it and she looks stunning. and it has the italian vibe on it :D