"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

La festa è finita, ora allacciati la cintura, stronzetta

The party is over, now put your safety belt on, little bitch

:lmao:

She looks really great! Quite beautiful. There are some cringe-worthy moments (slow-mo "dancing", some of the "acting"). Wish there was a little more to the "story" & I don't like when you can see the truck moving the car with the roof & cameras at some point & she's sometimes lipping out of sync. I like some of the looks & costumes. The guy at the gas station is hot, so is Adrien. There's a '60s vibe, but some stuff is '70s, then you have people with modern cameras; kind of wish they would've stuck with one thing. I'm looking forward to the gifs.

La festa è finita, ora allacciati la cintura, stronzetta

The party is over, now put your safety belt on, little bitch

:lol:

as predicted the folks @ tos hate it, especially GSM. GSM is really upset but i don't know why he was expecting so much in a middle of a tour. he went as far to say katy perry is more ambitious than our lady M. :no:

There are some cringe-worthy moments (slow-mo "dancing", some of the "acting").

The only bit I don't like is when she gives him the money and goes to walk off with him and he pulls her back. It looks awkward :lol:

as predicted the folks @ tos hate it, especially GSM. GSM is really upset but i don't know why he was expecting so much in a middle of a tour. he went as far to say katy perry is more ambitious than our lady M. :no:

He is a sad little person along with the other wastes of space at tos. His opinion is worthless.

She looks really beautiful in this video...but it's my least favorite of all three.

Anyway, can you imagine how fantastic it would be if "The party it's over, buckle up little bitch" is an introduction to the "Gang Bang" video?

:bow:

Its cute and fun. For a third video from an album its a lot more than I was expecting these days. :thumbsup: I do think its Fellini meets the Sorry video with a dash of Music and Drowned World videos throw in for good measure but I'm OK with that. Oh and she looks hot!!

As expected.

It was obvious that fool had already made his mind up even before he saw the stills. So pathetic.

It is much better than the clip implied. Way better than Jump, GITM etc.

Apart from the wooden acting it is a laugh, carefree, sexy video. They made the budget and time go as far as they could.

He is a sad little person along with the other wastes of space at tos. His opinion is worthless.

Well, it doesnt seem to be so worthless when people here are going there just to read what he thinks.

oh, and at the end my favourite part of the video is the one when the fans are running and clapping! Just what i didn't like from the teaser! People were right when they said that it was better to wait and watch it as a whole! At the end is a pretty video and fun to watch!

She looks amazing and the video is fun and cute. It's what I was expecting!

During points when the music really picks up, I wish there had been some more high energy dancing or something? I guess that might not work so well in a car lol ... but I felt like there were some missed opportunity "adrenaline" moments.

But overall I think it's not bad for a shot-on-tour video. Also, regal boobs. Bow down.

Well.... I like it. Don't love it. The concept is okay, she looks great, and it's fun, but not as fun as it could be. The scene during the first chorus is just strange. I'm not crazy about the editing. It switches from her being in the car by herself to being in the car with other people too much. I don't mean to complain... I wasn't expecting much more I guess.

it's so 'sorry' like, her picking up people and then in the end throwing away someone half naked. i can't help but get distracted by her boobs though. it must have taken hours of squeezing to get that out.