"Turn Up The Radio" Video Premiere

alquemist

Cute and fun lil video. Longer intro. Cougar M picking up good-looking people along the way. Brahim with nerdy glasses.

What does the guy say at the very end of the video. "The party is over"??

Amazing! Love it and I was skeptical of TUTR but it works well :)

Me too . It's so joyful, fun and full of life . We have 3 great vdos this era . Am Happy.

No I thought Jump and celebration were naff and tacky. This is more fun and joyful and she looked much better here than in those vdos with granny wigs .

Guest Not4Pussies

i like it!! a lot.

reminds me of la dolce vita, the male character how he encounters all kinds of people through out Italy and its all a party

wish there were less scenes cut into the scenes with the dancers.

Guest bluejean

No I thought Jump and celebration were naff and tacky. This is more fun and joyful and she looked much better here than in those vdos with granny wigs .

True, she does look better in this. Some of the "acting" from the dancers and her is abit awkward imo. It seems like they just made it up as they went along. It's nicely shot though.

This is lovely. Much better result than I expected...it just captures that upbeat summer vibe.

Not bad, nowhere near as good as GMAYL or GGW though. I would file this with 'Jump' or 'Celebration.'

oh no, no way! this is way better than that... it doesn't really go anywhere, but it's so cute and she looks AMAZING and damn, her boobs! <3

i like it!! a lot.

reminds me of la dolce vita, the male character how he encounters all kinds of people through out Italy and its all a party

wish there were less scenes cut into the scenes with the dancers.

That's what I was thinking, too! There's something very Fellini about it: the obsession of the media at the beginning, the joyous party atmosphere throughout the video, the protaginists dressed in a crazy, artsy-fartsy way. And I think Fellini was also very obsessed with women with big boobs! lol

Edited by alquemist

Guest Not4Pussies

yes very Fellini. if anyone has seen La Dolce Vita you can see the inspiration in it.

even the ending with the Italian guy speaking

Ok, so it's no Bedtime Story, but it's no Celebration either. A nice cute video that you can tell was done between concert dates, but just so grateful we get a cool video for the song instead of a live video or animation or montage clip!

Guest Not4Pussies

ok i think the video is labeled explicit because one of her dancers that she picks up at the gas station, the black dancer with overals?

you can see her breasts when theyre picking up Brahim.

we all know that it has been done in a rush between a 80 concert leg, so it's pretty nice. I like the Italian feeling as well and her with the fans, and the hot guy from the gas station lol :thumbsup:

oh god, i just love it. it's better than i thought :inlove:

- she looks beautiful

- i love her boobs and her hair

- her smile is to DIE FOR

- brahim is so cute, i'd make out with him

what does the guy say at the end?

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

what does the guy say at the end?

La festa è finita, ora allacciati la cintura, stronzetta

The party is over, now put your safety belt on, little bitch

La festa è finita, ora allacciati la cintura, stronzetta

The party is over, now put your safety belt on, little bitch