It's Brussels Bitch! REVIEWS POSITIVE!

acko

the current radio show ends at 1am (French time), so i guess the Madonna special dj's mixes are starting at that time. Would be cool if someone could record it ;-)

i want it so bad that i consider letting the stream recording on all night while i sleep lol

so I guess the boss of VRT hates madonna. I'm watching with the sound off and they seem to be using captions of one woman saying M isn't hot anymore, ignoring the context she said it in, and always repeating the "NOT sold out" stuff.

meanwhile, reviews (from lesoir and a short one in de standard) are really good.

The show was incredible! The rain actually made it rather unique :inlove:

I'm exhausted & need some sleep, she was so wonderful with the fans!

RE: at all the precious bitches, just deal with it, the show wasn't sold out. Stating the fact does not equal drama. I'm not a hater. :fag:

Suedehole :inlove:

I need sleep NOW.

G'nite :kiss2:

CANDY SHOP 4EVER!!

Omg I hope someone is recording this mix! It's breathtaking, I haven't stopped dancing, I'm sober and I'm all out of energy but I'm not stopping til it ends!

edit: never mind. they're back to being negative.

http://www.standaard...DMF20120713_006

It's funny how you can tell when the reviewer really did like the show, but simply writes bad about her for PR reasons. I love that this writer ends it with "She's not great, but she's no has been." Well, which is it, cunt?

i refuse to read anymore reviews of this show = cool to hate madonna

LMAO@the guy dancing insanely in his room! i'm listening now and i'm bobbing

i refuse to read anymore reviews of this show = cool to hate madonna

LMAO@the guy dancing insanely in his room! i'm listening now and i'm bobbing

I have gone mad! I had to stop and shower...and now I'm just listening in my headphones lol

She really seems to be having a great time!

[media=]

[/media]

Isn't "Erotica" like Guy Ritchie's favorite Madonna song or something? What a bitch. :lol:

Anyway, I love that she included it (even in part) on this tour.

She has a new bra!

Thank fuck - stunning!!!! Maybe this one has a no-nip-slip apparatus built in in case she's feeling frisky again :lol:

Poor baby has a cold....I think it must be going round the 'camp' because one of the dancers were saying they were sick the other day.