It's Brussels Bitch! REVIEWS POSITIVE!

acko

After the Apocalypse that was Sticky 'n Sweet Werchter,

bitch has a chance at a rematch 2nite...

The ticket sales r bad, 32.000 (well, almost), which means more than 10.000

r left unsold...Ticket prices r lowered, in some cases u can get them at half price now.

I really hope this is gonna b one of those moments were the media do a complete 360 after all the projected hate of last time...& I also hope this is the LAST TIME she comes 2 Belgium. I just can't deal with the stress, I'm like an upset stage mom. I can't stop shitting. :fag: Somebody get me a Xanax.

lynne_spears1.jpg

If Gothenburg was a technical sell-out, so will Brussels be. And I guess that's all Madonna and Live Nation care about.

If Gothenburg was a technical sell-out, so will Brussels be. And I guess that's all Madonna and Live Nation care about.

This is not a technical sellout. The 32.000 is a Live nation figure, they said they hope 2 have *sold* 32.000 when all is said & done

READ: there's a plethora of FREE TICKETS. I already won 3 pairs in 2 says :lmao:

Madonna is the only artist I know who can sell tens of thousands of high priced tickets and it still be considered bad / a failure.

Lets be a bit more positive. If she sold out an arena two or three times with 30,000 tickets in total it would be a success! The way I look at it is a stadium with 30,000 people in it even with 10,000 tickets remaining unsold means she does one show, compared to two or three in arenas. I did not hear Kylie fans complaining when her latest tour played to half empty arenas over Europe. They did not seem to care, and just enjoyed the experience. Lets be a bit more like that.

Madonna is the only artist I know who can sell tens of thousands of high priced tickets and it still be considered bad / a failure.

Lets be a bit more positive. If she sold out an arena two or three times with 30,000 tickets in total it would be a success! The way I look at it is a stadium with 30,000 people in it even with 10,000 tickets remaining unsold means she does one show, compared to two or three in arenas. I did not hear Kylie fans complaining when her latest tour played to half empty arenas over Europe. They did not seem to care, and just enjoyed the experience. Lets be a bit more like that.

Let's not care & just call things by their name. The gig didn't sell well. The End. :fag:

Let's not care & just call things by their name. The gig didn't sell well. The End. :fag:

If she has sold 30,000 tickets for a single show then thats fine. Its not like she has only sold 5000. It just means she probably wont go back to Belgium.

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-semaine-speciale-madonna/762.aspx?

I don't know what this says but apparently it's going to be an audio stream...can anyone confirm this and help me out with the time it would stream? I read it's 7:30 in Brussels right now so I'm assuming it'll start at 10? I'd like to hear it! ;)

Preach it gurl!!!!!!!

This forum is full of drama Queen.

If she has sold 30,000 tickets for a single show then thats fine. Its not like she has only sold 5000. It just means she probably wont go back to Belgium.

Not many people do.

THIS!!!! Why are people so damn negative. You want a flop tour? Take Mariah or Janet.

Madonna is doing very well with high priced tickets but that's NEVER enough for some people.

icon_minipost.gifPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am Post subject: icon_quote.gif icon_edit.gif http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-semaine-speciale-madonna/762.aspx?

It seems they're not going to broadcast the show, they just have reporters there who make interventions from the show. What is sure is that after the show 3 djs will mix Madonna all night long, one of them is dj Daddy K, his mixes are too die for really. I hope it's not too late in the night because i really wanna record the streaming. Daddy K makes incredible mixtapes and i wanna have his take on Madonna's hits. Is there anyone who can record it ? Dj mixes start at 11pm (French time) so in 1 hour from now on

You can listen the streaming here :

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-ecouter-en-direct/727.aspx

icon_minipost.gifPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:40 am Post subject: icon_quote.gif icon_edit.gif http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-semaine-speciale-madonna/762.aspx?

It seems they're not going to broadcast the show, they just have reporters there who make interventions from the show. What is sure is that after the show 3 djs will mix Madonna all night long, one of them is dj Daddy K, his mixes are too die for really. I hope it's not too late in the night because i really wanna record the streaming. Daddy K makes incredible mixtapes and i wanna have his take on Madonna's hits. Is there anyone who can record it ? Dj mixes start at 11pm (French time) so in 1 hour from now on

You can listen the streaming here :

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-ecouter-en-direct/727.aspx

I wish I could but I don't have a computer so I can record it but I would love someone to record it.

Anyway, idk if they are going to stream it. If they do, it's already too late for it to be live. It makes it difficult cause I can't understand what there saying lol...

Anyway, I think myMDNA.com is going to get it all recorded so I'm sure it'll be passed around sooner than not!

well the name of the thread is it's brussels....bitch....so i'm assuming it means "let's bitch" lol

ya live nation will say it is sold out, enough said, and it will still make some MAD CRAZY ASS MONAAAYYYYYYY!!!

who knows how many tickets will kick in once the show starts! let it begin

All you bitches better take a step back and not attack our acko. He's not bitching or saying anything bad. He's just telling it like it is. He lives in Belgium for God's sake. He is going to report what is happening.

So shut the fuck up motherfuckers let him 'spress himself you know what I'm fuckin' sayin'.

No they do not boadcost the show ( i guess they don't own the rights to do so) but just in a few minutes and until late ion the night 3 DJ's will mix Madonna non-stop. One of the 3 is Dj Daddy K and as i said he is brilliant, he mixes like no other. I'm listening right now ready to record

No they do not boadcost the show ( i guess they don't own the rights to do so) but just in a few minutes and until late ion the night 3 DJ's will mix Madonna non-stop. One of the 3 is Dj Daddy K and as i said he is brilliant, he mixes like no other. I'm listening right now ready to record

Ok cool!

damn i'm gonna go to sleep in less than 30 min and the Madonna special dj sets have not started yet. Is there anyone who can record it ?

to listen to the live stream it's here http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-ecouter-en-direct/727.aspx

and to record use Audacity or no matter which other free recorders (for those who are new to it make sure you record in stereo lol)