Madonna

# of shows:49

Gross: $172,405,622.00

Attendance: 1,326,111

Lardy Gaga

# of shows:59

Gross: $118,173,375.00

Attendance: 1,016,780

The US numbers are holding up very well compared to Sticky and Sweet. The huge drops seen in Europe are nowhere to be found in the US. I guess the superbowl really helped.

And she did $25 million in Canada!

So Caca had 70,617 people for Stade De France (impressive!) and took $6,360,000, while Madonna had 62,195 people for Stade De France and made

$7,195,799!!!

Go M!!!!!

OT... I don't see numbers from the Caca show in Sofia... Apparently flopped real hard, nevertheless she announced another date for December, what's wrong in her brain?

The numbers per show in Canada are MASSIVE!!! Is the economy that good there? $7,458,000 for 32,557 pople in attandace? Amazing!

2q393t5.png

if you look this you must take very seriously the thing that she could take a pause and have second leg next year...australia and few show in asia...she wont stop lower than sticky...she mustn t! i want her to top fucking sticky and cheap tour with thisone awsome tour!!!

Honestly, I don't want her to do that anymore. What about releasing an album, touring, take a break and start a new era in a year or two?

Breaking the Sticky & Sweet record NOW will make her upcoming tours look unsuccessful. Save the best for last and go out with a GANG BANG. :clap:

Just leave the basic bitches touring for years to match her numbers. It won't last. Remember, Xtina just has two pretty successful tours and now it's all a distant past. The same will happen to Gorgon, mark my words.

i really hope for second leg...probably there will be some changings in setlist and all buzz will start over....anyhow africa is not a problem couse of money but political stability...i can t see her playing in some unsafe country like nigeria is...but in south africa she could....like in johanensburg or something...

btw...asian market is pritty reach....+ australia...if this leg goes 250 in total...i dont see why second wouldnt go 150...with less dates but bigger crowds...

Well that's another another $50 million or so for the last month!

And I don't get why they said Yankee Stadium sold 60,000 for the first show right away. Doesnt make sense. In any case, it beat the Roger Waters total.

Don't worry, The attendance figures, for every single date on this tour reported so far it's just the number that LN came up with as their sell-out benchmark figure before any ticket ever went on sale. In Nice for MDNA there weren't actually 29,000 people in attendance as reported, as the stadium was wholly packed (I was there so I've seen it with my eyes). Since the attendance figure for Charles ehrmann during S&S was 42,000, there clearly can't be such a huge discrepancy. Yankee stadium is the same I am sure, probably something in the region of 55k-60k, considering the size/capacity of the stadium. Obviously, the gross reported is affected by and reflects what their expectation figure for a sell-out in that venue was back in February. I wouldn't be surprised if what they really took in from Europe and the 3 Asian gigs alone is actually exceeding the $150m.

Updated boxscore is around 172 million now.

:dramatic:

And if I may add she's barely past halfway through this tour. I think the rest of the US itinerary and the South American gigs will bring in a significant extra chunk of Mdollars.

Madonna, Paul Oakenfold

Plains of Abraham

Quebec City, Quebec

Sept. 1, 2012

$8,098,292

70,569 / 70,569

1 / 1

$582.92, $64.12

Live Nation Global Touring/Quebecomm

:clap:

Poor poor 54-year-old Flopdonna

quebeccity-21.jpg?w=760&h=330

Lady Gaga, Lady Starlight, The Darkness

Aviva Stadium

Dublin, Ireland

Sept. 15, 2012

$3,523,340

37,005 /

1 /

$126.02, $71.74

Live Nation Global Touring/MCD

Madonna, Martin Solveig

Bell Centre

Montreal, Quebec

Aug. 30, 2012

$3,457,482

16,918 /

1 /

$352.47, $48.23

Live Nation Global Touring/evenko

With more than double the people in attendance brave Joanne takes in $70K more than Madge.

Bravo Angelina! :clap:

Guest itisforfun

Lady Gaga, Lady Starlight, The Darkness

Aviva Stadium

Dublin, Ireland

Sept. 15, 2012

$3,523,340

37,005 /

1 /

$126.02, $71.74

Live Nation Global Touring/MCD

Madonna, Martin Solveig

Bell Centre

Montreal, Quebec

Aug. 30, 2012

$3,457,482

16,918 /

1 /

$352.47, $48.23

Live Nation Global Touring/evenko

With more than double the people in attendance brave Joanne takes in $70K more than Madge.

Bravo Angelina! :clap:

lol......

Don't worry, The attendance figures, for every single date on this tour reported so far it's just the number that LN came up with as their sell-out benchmark figure before any ticket ever went on sale. In Nice for MDNA there weren't actually 29,000 people in attendance as reported, as the stadium was wholly packed (I was there so I've seen it with my eyes). Since the attendance figure for Charles ehrmann during S&S was 42,000, there clearly can't be such a huge discrepancy. Yankee stadium is the same I am sure, probably something in the region of 55k-60k, considering the size/capacity of the stadium. Obviously, the gross reported is affected by and reflects what their expectation figure for a sell-out in that venue was back in February. I wouldn't be surprised if what they really took in from Europe and the 3 Asian gigs alone is actually exceeding the $150m.

If thats the case then all these numbers we're getting are totally meaningless. Are you sure what you're saying is correct? For all we know, sticky and sweet grossed half a billion...

Why cant they just provide real numbers? Soundscan should take over this shit...

The venues do count attendance with the counter device when you enter the venue. So, the reported figure probably isn't far off of that, even if that's not how they come up with the numbers (they wouldn't do it for nothing, after all).

You simply cannot go by the pre-tour hype and the figures that are thrown out there.