Billboard Boxscore Thread: MDNA Tour grosses $232.9 million so far

MadFan

Ok, I'm being selfish right now, but I wish she finishes the tour in january. I want her to attend the Grammy's in february, make her film and go back to studio asap. I cant think of being without her more 4 damn years!

But she can manage to tour australia and some dates in asia all in january!

Ok, I'm being selfish right now, but I wish she finishes the tour in january. I want her to attend the Grammy's in february, make her film and go back to studio asap. I cant think of being without her more 4 damn years!

But she can manage to tour australia and some dates in asia all in january!

And she'd go to the Grammy's because ..?..

for best pop album , for best dance song, for best remix, for best packaging, for best everythaaaaang

and what do u mean this tour wont surpass STICKY AND SWEET NUMBERS!?!?!?!?!?!??!

The Grammys would be a waste of time. She is not going to be nominated in any major category...so if she does win a Dance award it will be non-televised. She will be tired of performing so she won't even play anything.

I think the next album will come in the fall of 2015, maybe 2016 if the film thing sucks up too much time.

It doesn't really matter who appears at No. 1 on the Boxscore- after all, it's not like all of the reported boxscores occurred in the same week. They appear when the numbers are reported, regardless of when the concerts took place.

Doesn't matter! LADY GAGA is number 1 on the chart this week. madonna and everyone else below that number one position are lesser and irrelevant especially in the history books years from now. When they look back on this week 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years from now they will only focus on who was number 1 and that honor goes to LADY GAGA.

Doesn't matter! LADY GAGA is number 1 on the chart this week. madonna and everyone else below that number one position are lesser and irrelevant especially in the history books years from now. When they look back on this week 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years from now they will only focus on who was number 1 and that honor goes to LADY GAGA.

Mods...

Can't argue with that tbqh.

:rotfl:

482043_10151299701945200_616083842_n.jpg

Can't argue with that tbqh.

tbqh you can. The only list anyone is searching 10 days from now, let alone 10 fucking years :lol:, is who has the most successful tours, period. Who would have the time or inclination to go over weekly boxscore reports.

Deluded much :lmao:

tbqh you can.

Nah, read Gaga's post again, it makes a lot of sense.

Over at Madonnatribe, a lot of people are complaining about how bad the attendance figures are :( There's a lot more positivity here, which is good!

For the love of God, can't they and those things over at TOS just hang themselves already and put themselves out of their misery. I'm sure it's the same people who were going on about how S&S was a "flop". Unfortunately for them, when all was said and done, it's hard to put a negative spin on the most successful tour by a solo artist ever.

Should I be surprised that Gothenburg was a technical sell-out when less than half of the 75,000 tickets were sold?

I'm also surprised that Copenhagen sold less than 30,000 - on the day before the show, the CEO of Live Nation Denmark told Danish press that they expected the show to sell about 40,000 tickets. And while queueing, I was told by a Live Nation official that they had sold 36,000 tickets.

it's a little weird that all shows are a sell out...

Wonder what they will say about the Brussels show... It was 1/3 empty and more then 12000 tickets were given out for free by competitions and companies...

it's a little weird that all shows are a sell out...

Wonder what they will say about the Brussels show... It was 1/3 empty and more then 12000 tickets were given out for free by competitions and companies...

That's totally untrue. :huh:

Just posted on the BBC site:

Former Pink Floyd star Roger Waters' tour has topped worldwide concert ticket sales for the first half of 2012.

The Wall Live, based on the band's hit 1970s album, took $158.1m (£102.3m) beating Bruce Springsteen and Madonna.

Waters sold 1.4 million tickets according to Pollstar magazine, which tracks the live concert business.

Springsteen, whose ticket sales stand at $79.9m (£51.7) currently, could overtake Waters by the end of the year.

"While Waters still has a few Walls left to build on his itinerary, Springsteen also has along way to go before the end of the Wrecking Ball tour, and still could finish with the year's top outing," wrote the magazine.

Madonna, who - in third place - has topped $42m (£27.2m) in ticket sales worldwide, "also has an outside shot", as her tour has yet to reach the US.

Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18826218

Just posted on the BBC site:

Former Pink Floyd star Roger Waters' tour has topped worldwide concert ticket sales for the first half of 2012.

The Wall Live, based on the band's hit 1970s album, took $158.1m (£102.3m) beating Bruce Springsteen and Madonna.

Waters sold 1.4 million tickets according to Pollstar magazine, which tracks the live concert business.

Springsteen, whose ticket sales stand at $79.9m (£51.7) currently, could overtake Waters by the end of the year.

"While Waters still has a few Walls left to build on his itinerary, Springsteen also has along way to go before the end of the Wrecking Ball tour, and still could finish with the year's top outing," wrote the magazine.

Madonna, who - in third place - has topped $42m (£27.2m) in ticket sales worldwide, "also has an outside shot", as her tour has yet to reach the US.

Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-18826218

Outside shot? With several stadium shows in Europe left - plus NYC, Quebec City and South America - she's got to have a better chance than that.

Just posted on the BBC site: Former Pink Floyd star Roger Waters' tour has topped worldwide concert ticket sales for the first half of 2012. The Wall Live, based on the band's hit 1970s album, took $158.1m (£102.3m) beating Bruce Springsteen and Madonna. Waters sold 1.4 million tickets according to Pollstar magazine, which tracks the live concert business. Springsteen, whose ticket sales stand at $79.9m (£51.7) currently, could overtake Waters by the end of the year. "While Waters still has a few Walls left to build on his itinerary, Springsteen also has along way to go before the end of the Wrecking Ball tour, and still could finish with the year's top outing," wrote the magazine. Madonna, who - in third place - has topped $42m (£27.2m) in ticket sales worldwide, "also has an outside shot", as her tour has yet to reach the US. Full article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18826218

lol great analysis, now let me do it.

the wall live: $158.1 million in 63 shows. 9 more shows for the next half of the year. total gross roughly equals no fucking chance, ~$162 million.

wrecking balls tour: $79.9 million in 38 shows. 29 more shows for the next half of the year. total gross roughly equals no fucking chance either, ~$140 mllion

mdna tour: based on press release on 19 april, bitch please, sold $214 million in tickets already.

Ok, I'm being selfish right now, but I wish she finishes the tour in january. I want her to attend the Grammy's in february, make her film and go back to studio asap. I cant think of being without her more 4 damn years! But she can manage to tour australia and some dates in asia all in january!

what film?

I;m in Asia, M should come to Japan,Singapore,Thai,China etc,also South Africa.

Do you guys think M will ever go to South Africa?

Gaga is set to do Soccer City in Johannesburg and Cape Town Stadium in Cape Town.

M should be able to make her mark on South Africa.

Please go eat your mother monster shit and die.

Is M at least beating Gaga's combined grosses for Monster Ball tour and the BTW Ball tour?

I refuse to look up Gaga's overall concert tour grosses because I don't trust Wikipedia.

she did with S&S tour

but probably not with this tour just yet, but she will when she is done, out beat those tours and the current one lady gags is on now, LMAO