London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

its tomorrow :lmao:

Is it? Christ my days are fucked up!, i have put the 17th on all my work correspondence today! All this talk of peope already waiting had me thinking it was today as well.

on my ticket the gate reported is x12...i'm trying to get more info via internet but all i could find was that it is close to Marble Arch...has any of you any idea where it is??

and also...how does it work if someone needs to go to the loo? i know it may sound stupid but it is my first concert where i will actually be standing and not seated, so i don't really know how it works :shy:

If it's anything like other concerts in Hyde Park, you just go in the Marble Arch entrance and you'll be able to see it. I'm sure it will be clearly signed posted. But it will be a bit like a festival so I expect it will be portaloo toilets but you will be able to access them during the night.

Is it? Christ my days are fucked up!, i have put the 17th on all my work correspondence today! All this talk of peope already waiting had me thinking it was today as well.

omg lol!

This is going to be awful isn't. Poor Madonna. She got complaints about overrunning at Wembley Stadium and tubes and stuff so she decided to play Hyde Park right in the middle of London and now they're telling her she has to pack up and finish by 10.30 p.m.

If I were her, and given the crap she's been given post-divorce and the awful reception to MDNA in this country, I wouldn't even bother to play England on the next tour. And to add insult to injury, I'd only play Scotland and Ireland :lmao:

This is going to be awful isn't. Poor Madonna. She got complaints about overrunning at Wembley Stadium and tubes and stuff so she decided to play Hyde Park right in the middle of London and now they're telling her she has to pack up and finish by 10.30 p.m.

If I were her, and given the crap she's been given post-divorce and the awful reception to MDNA in this country, I wouldn't even bother to play England on the next tour. And to add insult to injury, I'd only play Scotland and Ireland :lmao:

Coupled with the atrocious conditions of the venue, the ultimately irony is it being about half a mile from her house!

To be fair Hyde Park is a royal park and the 10.30pm curfew has always been there. Live Nation must know the deal.

If she wants to start the show at 10pm thats fine but they should have booked her in to a Stadium ( Emirates is available).

I bet this is one of her most dreaded shows on the tour :lmao: she knows its gonna piss it down, she'll get ripped to shreds by the media even if she puts on the greatest show of her entire life, the audience will no doubt be shit and shes gotta perform three quarters of the show in broad daylight :lmao:

i agree she should fuck England off on the next tour.

I bet this is one of her most dreaded shows on the tour :lmao: she knows its gonna piss it down, she'll get ripped to shreds by the media even if she puts on the greatest show of her entire life, the audience will no doubt be shit and shes gotta perform three quarters of the show in broad daylight :lmao:

i agree she should fuck England off on the next tour.

The weather forecast is ok for tomorrow, 70 degrees, dry and cloudy. No rain forecast.

She'll never skip London whenever she tours, she makes too much money. Her 8 night stint at Wembley Arena on the CT broke records, she grossed over $22 million - the highest on the tour. Her London S&S show grossed over $12 million.

Hurrah!

It is dry and sunny and already quite warm.

So at least I won't need waterproofs for tonight!

Getting excited!

By 9:30 the stage lights will be impressive but it won't be properly dark until at least 10.

Honestly - Live Nation are fuck wits for scheduling this gig outdoors in the UK in the middle of July.

I wonder what the capacity is for the Golden Circle.

I won't be there till gone four. Don't see the point gettin there till later

I'm getting there for 7.30-8pm.

I'm not bothered about getting to the front and I hate big crowds. If I'm nearer the back I'll be able to leave the venue more easily when the gig ends.

I doubt many people are going to be there before 5pm.

The amount of people on my fb who I never even took for big fans going to this is quite something .

I am pleased

I wonder what the capacity is for the Golden Circle.

I won't be there till gone four. Don't see the point gettin there till later

Someone said on here they'd asked and were told 10,000! The diagram the ticketmaster site had shown of what the golden circle looked like implied it was alot smaller so I really hope not as that's hardly exclusive!

Just seen a hashtag on Twitter for tonight's concert #Mudonna :laugh:

I aiming to be there for six-ish. It would be good to see LMFAO too.

The amount of people on my fb who I never even took for big fans going to this is quite something .

I am pleased

I have that mixed with the usual rancid gays bitching about how awful she and people who like her are. I'm not entirely sure why I'm FB friends with them.

Guest Fukujima

I'm here in the queue, i saw Brahim close to where i am talking to some stuff member and i am really underimpressed, i was imagining him to be better live lol...the weather is nice, some clouds but mostly sunny and warm...give you some updates later :)