London Hyde Park, 17th July

markm

So who's aattending the London show? Will it rain? What state will the park

be in come showtime? Will she start the show on time? How will

the crowd react to the new songs taking into account MDNA is the lowest selling

album of her career.

From the the videos and photos I have seen the show looks AMAZING.

I will be in the GC. I am expecting the crows to be out in full force.

THHURN up the RADIHOO

Don't AXE me where I WHANNA GHOO

Ill be there in GA with two friends. I'm going to get there for 8pm.

I'll be there in gold circle! After seeing the show in an arena in Barcelona I don't know how the show is going to look outdoors in Hyde park especially if she starts when it's still light. The Brilliant opening won't have the same effect :( after going to wireless on Saturday i now know that I need to get there real early if I wanna good spot. I hope to see you all there cause im from australia and I'll be on my own as I do not know anyone! I can't wait to see this spectacular show again. In my opinion, it's even better than confessions!

I heard the show was cut short didnt realise that was the reason why. People going to Hyde Park on tuesday will probably get to hear the first 5 songs from Madonna then :lmao:

I heard the show was cut short didnt realise that was the reason why. People going to Hyde Park on tuesday will probably get to hear the first 5 songs from Madonna then :lmao:

:lol:

If the curfew is 10:15 I guess she can't start the show too late.

I recall the same discussions before S&S at Wembley and she started late. She does not care, and I cant see the promoter switching her off!

I predict chaos and rumbling reviews the next day. My last train is 11.52.

She best be done by half eleven . Or I will be pissed

Guest bluejean

Well if they turned Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen off they will turn Madonna off. She best follow the rules (for once) unless she wants to really piss everyone off.

don't know why but this situation let me think about:

Andy Sachs: [on phone] Hello Miranda?

Miranda Priestly: [on tje phone from Miami] My flight has been cancelled. It's some absurd weather problem

[a huricane]

Miranda Priestly: . I need to get home tonight

[New York]

Miranda Priestly: . The twins have a recital tomorrow morning at school.

Andy Sachs: What?

Miranda Priestly: AT SCHOOL!

Andy Sachs: Absolutely. Let me see what I can do.

Miranda Priestly: Good.

[hangs up on her]

Andy Sachs: [answering the phone few minutes later] Miranda, hi, I'm trying to get you a flyght but no one is flying out because of the weather.

Miranda Priestly: Oh, please... it's just- I don't know- drizzling

[thunderclap]

Miranda Priestly: . Some one must be getting out. Call Donatella. Get her jet. Call everybody else that we know that has a jet- Irv?- Call every- This is your responsibi- THIS IS YOUR JOB!- Get-me-HOME!

[hangs up on her]

Andy Sachs: Oh, my god! She's going to murder my.

Richard Sachs: What does she want you to do, call the National Guard and have her airlifted out of there?

Andy Sachs: Of course not! Could I do that?

i imagine madonna-miranda ordering people to stop raining...

omg I would hate if they cut her off halfway through but think of how hilarious that would be to see on video! DEMONNA COMES TO LIFE ON STAGE! :stir:

I'm okay with breaking rules. But please please only this time start at 20.30 the latest. Then she'll be done at 10:15 since the show is roughly 100 minutes. Afterwords she can walk over to her townhouse and take a nice bath. Everbody will be happy. Let it rain like crazy and the press will call her a trooper for dealing with this mess.

Anyway, it's disgusting to see that in the very city that holds the Olympic Games in 2 weeks such things are possible. There may be decision by the Westminster council about that curfew so legally they were right to cut the power of. But what is the real message behind it? That those filthy rich people that live around Hyde park (and Madonna is one of them) can get their will with all their money and power. A will that certainly does not represent the normal people that just want to enjoy themselves.

Update on the plug being pulled on Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney Hard Rock calling concert in Hyde Park

Apparently the concert organisers pulled the plug not the council, ended last night's concert in Hyde Park to comply with their licence, which allows them to run the concert until 10.30pm.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/9401129/Hard-Rock-Calling-2012-England-a-police-state-says-Bruce-Springsteen-guitarist.html