PARIS, STADE DE FRANCE, 14th of July

With such a massive camera set up how can this not be for the DVD? Color me confused. :(

There's so much confusion..

But they used only two cameras that aren't usually used for the in-house live feed (two crane cameras) - and the cran cameras filmed only some songs...

With such a massive camera set up how can this not be for the DVD? Color me confused. :(

Miles Away-style video for a Love Spent release? :wow:

PARIS -- France's far-right National Front plans to file a complaint against Madonna after the singer showed a video at a Paris concert that contained an image of the party's leader with a swastika on her forehead.

The video has been shown at other concerts on the singer's tour, and the party has expressed its outrage before, warning that it would take action if the video were shown in France. On Saturday night, Madonna played at the Stade de France.

National Front spokesman Alain Vizier said Sunday that the party would file a complaint in French court next week for "insults."

Marine Le Pen, who was pictured in the video, tried to shed the National Front's image as racist and anti-Semitic during her recent failed bid for president.

Carta, on 15 July 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

No sound check in front of the fans this time. Also, she's shown each nipple once (at separate shows) and she's done 20 shows. Unless I've forgotten all of my basic maths, that constitutes a 10% flash rate (not "every show", as some are claiming)....!

did you not know shes got ten sets of tits

:dead:

I love watching the different nuances and things she does for LAV each time. Definitely the most intriguing part of the show. That cane got the business! :)

I love watching the different nuances and things she does for LAV each time. Definitely the most intriguing part of the show. That cane got the business! :)

Yeah the way the dancer pulls on the corset changes it up Everytime. Her movements during the verses. She seems extremely vulnerable in that performance, purposefully of course.

I was in stade de France on saturday night. I wasn't expecting something in particular, something between the S&S and BAT, obviously from average to masterpiece, but damn, mdna show is an amazing piece of art.

The first section got this weird dark vibe, the background screen is amazing, the cathedral with changing colours is powerfull (when I think that gaga built a real castle, for what). The opener is one of her best & GGW got everybody singing & dancing. The material girl moment was so cool... The weak points are revolver (this song is bad) & hung up, she should have done the original, the remix is awfull!!!

The second section is pure perfection!!!!!! the majorette outfits, the background screens the dancing!!! OPYH is amazing live. But the highlight was her speech. What she said was powerfull, real & so true.

The 3rd section is pure old school Madonna, during HN she flashed her boob & ass, but everybody knows that, but Like a Virgin was a magical moment. When she was lying on the floor, singing & masturbating herself at the same time, then she was breathing very loud like she was having an orgasm, it's like the madonna I felt in love was back, my Madonna!!!! Forget about the awfull S&S, welcome back madonna!!!!!!

The last section is pure energy, I would have prefer an old hit instead of IS, but the LIKE A PRAYER performance is everything, all the stadium stood up & sang... Celebration is a good ending, but a bit cold after like a prayer... If it wasn't for these 2 or 3 details, this show would have been pure perfection. But well, it's in my top 2 already (I saw every madonna show since the Girlie Show)

I was with 3 girlfriends, who aren't fans & saw her for the first time, Madonna won. 2 of them want to see mdna again soon (as 1 is flight attendant, she's going to book flight where Madonna play).

I'm already booking a golden circle for Nice, me & my best friend, I must see the show closer, I must see her again.

Edited by Monkey

I was in stade de France on saturday night. I wasn't expecting something in particular, something between the S&S and BAT, obviously from average to masterpiece, but damn, mdna show is an amazing piece of art.

The first section got this weird dark vibe, the background screen is amazing, the cathedral with changing colours is powerfull (when I think that gaga built a real castle, for what). The opener is one of her best & GGW got everybody singing & dancing. The material girl moment was so cool... The weak points are revolver (this song is bad) & hung up, she should have done the original, the remix is awfull!!!

The second section is pure perfection!!!!!! the majorette outfits, the background screens the dancing!!! OPYH is amazing live. But the highlight was her speech. What she said was powerfull, real & so true.

The 3rd section is pure old school Madonna, during HN she flashed her boob & ass, but everybody knows that, but Like a Virgin was a magical moment. When she was lying on the floor, singing & masturbating herself at the same time, then she was breathing very loud like she was having an orgasm, it's like the madonna I felt in love was back, my Madonna!!!! Forget about the awfull S&S, welcome back madonna!!!!!!

The last section is pure energy, I would have prefer an old hit instead of IS, but the LIKE A PRAYER performance is everything, all the stadium stood up & sang... Celebration is a good ending, but a bit cold after like a prayer... If it wasn't for these 2 or 3 details, this show would have been pure perfection. But well, it's in my top 2 already (I saw every madonna show since the Girlie Show)

I was with 3 girlfriends, who aren't fans & saw her for the first time, Madonna won. 2 of them want to see mdna again soon (as 1 is flight attendant, she's going to book flight where Madonna play).

I'm already booking a golden circle for Nice, me & my best friend, I must see the show closer, I must see her again.

Wow your review makes me want to see MDNA again so bad. She didn't show her nip at my show and I demand to see it if I have to pay for GC tix again ! I agree I thought Hung Up was so bad and lost the momentum of the show.

But the rest was just pure heaven .