Amsterdam - July 8

tuckeye

She was on fire last night...arrived around 7 yet still managed to get close to the stage. The audience was very diverse I thought...She started waaaay to late...after 10, and I know people had problems getting home cause she finished after 12, but thankfully we were by car.

I loved the show, her energy and she was in good spirits and she looked SO young, unbelievable. Too many highlights to pick one, the only dud was that best friend interlude....borrrrrring. Loved everything else from the show.

And press and critics don't talk about this cool, priviledge and down to earth moment ... FLOP PRESS

of course they won't, it makes Madonna turn into a non-diva, a human ;)

but yes, how unfair is this? sigh.

Okay, so apparently the girl didn't plan on asking her bf (of 21 years) 2 marry him but she just jumped at the chance,

the Madonna entourage had planned 4 two gay guys 2 get married instead :lmao:

Masterpiece is gonna b their wedding song.

Wow Amsterdam looks like great fun. It's making me horny. Yes I also love that Wild Belle song Loveboxx. The hornage. :wow:

[media=]

[/media]

Have you guys seen this? I would probably die on the spot if she was that close to me just casually singing along aoglkmd. She sings Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction, and Give It 2 Me with the fans! :tigger:

Edited by hydrangeas

[media=]

[/media]

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL IT'S RIDICULOUS. She looks sooooo happy when they are singing Deeper and Deeper!

[media=]

[/media]

Have you guys seen this? I would probably die on the spot if she was that close to me just casually singing along aoglkmd. She sings Deeper and Deeper, Physical Attraction, and Give It 2 Me with the fans! :tigger:

O M G ! ! ! love u for posting this bouncy tigger person