Amsterdam - July 7

LoveBoxx

Have you seen this? I dont know from where it is, so I'll post here.

[media=]

[/media]

So let me understand one thing, if you win the ipad game can you take a friend with you?

If i win i don't want to be separed from my friend...

Can somebody explain?

For the IPAD thing, you may take a friend with you

I`ve read in another forum that she sang with the early entry ppl Deeper and Deeper, Physical Atraction and Give it to me, as requested songs, guess only a verse of each but i hope we are getting a video soon

That full video of the Amsterdam show didn't indicate a messup in PDP- was there some editing done in that standalone PDP video clip?

That's Barcelona, not Amsterdam

This video is Amazing! She is so cool :inlove: QoL

Indeed!

In Copenhagen, a guy in the Golden Triangle proposed to his girlfriend before the show, but actually doing it during the show - wow!

Great review, from de Telegraaf.

They basically say no one does it better than her, she invented the modern pop concert & others (Lady Gaga, Rihanna etc..) simply follow her path.

http://www.telegraaf...ggo_Dome__.html

interesting change in tune after cold reception in Denmark and Sweden. Maybe the show works better in arenas?

interesting change in tune after cold reception in Denmark and Sweden. Maybe the show works better in arenas?

It got great reviews in the previous stadium shows (Italy, Portugal, Turkey). I think someone mentioned that even the Confessions Tour didn't sit well with critics in Denmark, unless they were lying or exaggerating.

[media=]

[/media]

She's so relaxed with the fans!

"Guy, see! You're on the friggin t-shirt! There's something wrong, MY MANAGER'S ON A T-SHIRT!"

Edited by hydrangeas