Amsterdam - July 7

LoveBoxx

I thought the show was amazing! Full report will follow tomorrow with great pics and vids! Some technical errors, during the exit of Like a Virgin the platform with the piano wouldn't go down so she was stuck on stage just sitting there and eventually had to walk off stage! Some great speeches, talked to Guy O. For a bit, picture taken and just WOW! Amazing experience!!!! More to come tomorrow!

I know that she speaks French but is she fluent enough to watch a film with no subtitles? I'm impressed.

According to http://squaremadonna.wordpress.com/ :

NEWS: ”INTOUCHABLES” PRIVATE VIEW FOR MADONNA IN AMSTERDAM

Madonna rented Tuschinski’s largest theater last night privately to view the French success film ‘Intouchables’, according to reports. With over 800.000 visitors the most succesful film in Dutch cinema’s this year. For Madonna’s visit a special copy with English subtitles was brought to Holland.

Okay, this show is fucking amazing! I'm not the biggest fan of the MDNA album but seeing the songs come to life made appreciate it soooooo much more! I was even singing to I Don't Give A Shit, a song a hate on the album. Loved it! I danced my ass off.

Like robster said, the were a few technical errors. (Like A Virgin lift, a video cube that wouldn't go down)

Rocco was there again. It's so cute seeing him dance with his mother!

At the end of Human Nature, when she pulls her pants down, she put her ass in front of the camera.

awz0jb.jpg

Like A virgin was amazing! A highlight! I couldn't see it properly but it sounded like she was crying again at the end of the song.

The majorette outfit WORKS seeing it live! Photos don't do it justice!

Gang Bang. :headbang: :headbang:

My god, she looked fabulous! So small, so pretty...

AGLKKGO[YK;AHGAHLSLHDLHLEE;;DMDMK[PIMD;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove::headbang::boxing::wow::drama::bow: *gay coma*

She said the F-word twice with Rocco on stage. :rotfl:

I wonder if the UK tabloids will call her out on it :lmao:

Oh Madonna you're so evil you said FUCK in front of your 11 year old son on stage :lmao:

The show was amazing. I wish I hadn't seen so many online videos, with the element of surprise performances like Gang Bang and Like A Virgin would have been even more powerful. The brand new venue is exceptional, a perfect fit for Madonna's show.

Cute speech:

It is, for a change. She was all over the place at the opening night here with that peace speech. So fucking nervous.