Love Spent being rehearsed in Copenhagen

jonski43

I hope so! Love Spent sounds fantastic and would very well fit in the Baske section. That would make this show even better!

Here's the video I shot:

The guy standing next to me was singing along to the song. That's him you can hear at some points during the clip.

How big is the stage! She looks really far away yet you're right at the front by the walkway! I hope I can see her in the Golden Circle.

The triangular stage is huge!

If you want to be close to Madonna throughout the show, the Golden Triangle is the place to be.

If you want a good view of the whole show, the Golden Circle is the place to go. Preferably as close to the tip of the stage as possible, a little to the right or left.

Aww that was really lovely. I hope she starts singing that at the shows!

I guess she didn't rehearse Love Spent before the tour started, since she doesn't seem to remember it well. I know lots of you like Open Your Heart on this tour but I would prefer this over that.

good news

just a question. What are people doing there during rehearsals??????

People that got the early entry tickets or got there early (in a stadium) get what Guy calls 'a pre show' xxx

Oh goodie! I'm very happy about this! If this isn't part of the show when the DVD is filmed, I'm sure Guy will put it on Madonna.com like Sticky & Sweet Round 2........... oh wait, nevermind. :(

People that got the early entry tickets or got there early (in a stadium) get what Guy calls 'a pre show' xxx

Not always, though - the sound check was really late in Copenhagen and we were let in when it was almost over. No one was allowed into the arena in Berlin at all during the sound check.

Msig - great video!! I agree with what you said about the best position for being close to Madonna being inside the Triangle. Outside is perfect for seeing the whole show, but inside gets you really close to her for a lot longer. I also saw so much detail on the main stage that I had missed from the end of the triangle.

Aww that was really lovely. I hope she starts singing that at the shows!

I guess she didn't rehearse Love Spent before the tour started, since she doesn't seem to remember it well. I know lots of you like Open Your Heart on this tour but I would prefer this over that.

I wish the 'Like this' button worked. :(

No one was allowed to get in for the Barcelona soundchecks either.