The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

Glad that fur is gone during the Basque section, she looks so much hotter without it.

Loved it in Tel Aviv when she just went bare shouldered, that dress is too edgy to be dressed down like that without a fur.

Kinda reminds me of that black Versace corset dress she wore on Letterman in 95 and for one of those Bedtime Stories promo shows in Europe.

Glad that fur is gone during the Basque section, she looks so much hotter without it.

+1

She looks much better without it!

And the lighter hair makes her even more beautiful! :D

564520_408271632553546_92967689_n.jpg

A058hlcCYAEXgfR.jpg

I know this is incredibly trivial but does anyone else think they should do away with this hairstyle? It always looks messy, and in the Gaultier sketches M has her hair down and it looks great with the corset and trousers. If anything it would save time backstage.

I know this is incredibly trivial but does anyone else think they should do away with this hairstyle? It always looks messy, and in the Gaultier sketches M has her hair down and it looks great with the corset and trousers. If anything it would save time backstage.

Wait... did I miss the Gaultier sketches for this tour?! Where can they be seen?

Thanks, Isis!

Oh dear ... Gaultier's sketch is really the only classic/iconic one of the bunch. Not sure if it's just the renderings, but everything else looks bizarre. I guess the T or D shoe is impressive looking, but the lingerie sketches even look awful, and the truth is that M looks pretty amazing in all the variations we've seen so far.

I must've missed that it was T or D intimates being used throughout the show -- I think she started with that one which is featured in the MDNA album booklet, which was by some other company, so I didn't think they were actually using her line for the tour costumes. That Iconix cross-promotion angle is really being worked. For better or worse, they've really got the Madonna business machine in overdrive.