The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

Why we don't have a thread dedicated to the best pictures of the show?

Anyway, i didn't know where to post this glorious picture i just found :dramatic:

Edit: Renamed thread. Share your faves.

166076_474644249230094_47807933_n.jpg

Yes! I was waiting for someone to start this thread!

iwogsy.png

2v1691d.jpg

I just love her face in this one ^

Edited by hydrangeas

Why we don't have a thread dedicated to the best pictures of the show?

Anyway, i didn't know where to post this glorious picture i just found :dramatic:

166076_474644249230094_47807933_n.jpg

When I see this pic, I wonder why she didn't get Gaultier to do all the costumes? She looks stunning in every way. The other costumes are nothing compared to this one.

Sometimes I can't fathom that M is real. She is SO beautiful inside and out. I love her so much.

How can I upload images from my computer? I just know to put a web link.

You can upload the images from your computer here http://imageshack.us/ and then copy and paste the URL to the 'image button' on display in your post

So it's not an actual picture, but this drawing is pretty amazing. So is the painting Guy posted on Twitter.

tumblr_m6i6eqzWOd1qhjm0go1_500.jpg

WOW this is amazing! I wonder if the artist have more of those! Thank you! :thumbsup:

OMG Im so dumb! I dont know how to make this work! I upload my images at imageshack but when I try to put here the links are all broken. Can you help me out?

OMG Im so dumb! I dont know how to make this work! I upload my images at imageshack but when I try to put here the links are all broken. Can you help me out?

The links are broken? Weird, you just have to copy paste the URL in the image button!