Berlin - June 28

Nonoka

Some videos of the concert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cquC3z-Z35M&list=UUedlTQz2_rCPNI08rpSJHlQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Notice her getting up too late and saying "Oopsydaisy" @ 0:35 in the last video :lol:

But WTF is up with the audience? That's the exact reason I went to Italy for the MDNA concert, I can't stand boring crowds! You're at a Madonna concert, not in a theatre! :banghead:

Oh, and can some mod rename the tread title to "Berlin - June 28 & June 30", please? I don't think there is an extra thread necessary for tonight's concert.

But WTF is up with the audience? That's the exact reason I went to Italy for the MDNA concert, I can't stand boring crowds! You're at a Madonna concert, not in a theatre! :banghead:

Brazil is her best crowd. She said it.

They were given out by the I-Pad game... but it was very unfair.. they made each row.. (first half of the first row, first half of the second row and so on..

Was on the fifth row in the middle.. one row before mine they said "Sorry, we are done!" Some people, who were only some minutes in the first four rows could get the chance but not the fifth and sixth row (where people also waited for hours)...