Berlin - June 28

Nonoka

^really? How much it takes them to SEE that the show didnt start yet in this pic? Of course they know that... i hope :confused:

Haha monsters are posting this of all on twitter Saying she cant sell out

Bless

:rotfl: they seriously track each and every show and then post this knowing full well the doors just opened. Poor dears :lol:

Posted on MadonnaTribe

Martin Solveig started his hour-long dee-jay set at 8.18 tonight.

The curtain came down at 9.47.

Apparently there was an extra reason for the show to take over the stage at a delayed time tonight - dancers and musicians were said to be watching the Eurocup semifinals backstage...

The great news is that Martin treated the fans with a new remix of Love Spent.

Thanks to André

I know! It looks sold out to me, so stupid all these oh shes having trouble selling tix..same old poop from the days of the girlie show in it urgh..

Guest jamesshot

It is amazing Madonna is as successful as she is with the media being against her for most of her career. How many could pull that off?

Berlin looks packed to me.

It was packed, no doubt about it. The only seats left were the ones advertised as "side/rear view" seats, pretty much behind the stage (or with a limited view at the side). Even the Hot Ticket section was packed!

Came back a few hours from Berlin!

It was an awesome Concert!!

First of all, i came late, two hours cause of traffic.. so there were lines of people waiting for her..

The Ipad-Game stopped before my line..

BUT i was surprised to get that close to the stage, fourth row!

Madame was late.. and the crowd "buuued" several times..

FINALLY, at about 10:30 the show began!

She was in such a great mood, spoke often to the audience, chlaped their hands like crazy (especially during "Celebration")!

Yeah, Berlin gone wild!! vogue.gif

She also said "Germans do it better!" :D That was really great!

If you have seen Videos of one of the shows, it will not come close in seeing it live!

We screamed the hell out of us and she was very happy about it!

"Like a Prayer" was the highlight for many people, almost the whole arena was dancing! Disco_Ball.gif

What a great night! Thank you, Madonna!! dramatic.gif

I saw it too... whatever Madonna does, they will find things to make her look very diva like..

But we fans knwo it better!!