So Why Was Love Spent Not Included In MDNA Tour Setlist?

markm

I don't think she's a huge fan of it.

1. It wasn't on the original album tracklist.

2. She seemed surprised when Jimmy Fallon said it was his favourite from the new album on that Facebook interview.

3. It's not on the tour setlist.

I think that says it all.

2. She seemed surprised when Jimmy Fallon said it was his favourite from the new album on that Facebook interview.

But....,

It did make the final tracklisting. (Thankfully)

M did ask WO to go back and make an acoustic version (along with other tracks too)

And managed to put this acoustic mix and this one ONLY on the itunes album.

There is also a mention of it in the tourbook.

I can't see her hating this. Didn't she play the guitar on this in the album version?

I don't think she hates it, but she certainly doesn't love it the way she loves, say, "Gang Bang" or "Turn up the Radio" from the new album..

you should give her a call and ask her

She don't like it. :thumbsup:

I'd love her perform the acoustic version of Love Spent on tour. Her

voice is so gorgeous on the stripped back version. Definitely one of her

finer moments.

+1

The bitch doesn't want to turn into Wimpdonna and cry on stage remembering Guy. I would personally do the same and keep rubbing myself on some shirtless dancers even in high heels, which is much funnier.

A fitting moment for my first post, since I'm crazy about Love Spent! So glad it was captured on video! I hope she finds a way to arrange it in a way where she could possibly do it in the show. I'd swap out Masterpiece for it myself.

A fitting moment for my first post, since I'm crazy about Love Spent! So glad it was captured on video! I hope she finds a way to arrange it in a way where she could possibly do it in the show. I'd swap out Masterpiece for it myself.

I hope not! I LOVE Mastepiece but I don't know why everyone's so up about the arrangement...it sounds fine to me. She just seems like she's rushing it. They could just go through the acoustic version of it and in the end when it changes, go back to the original and finish it off with some ooommmphhh.

Now I'm freaking out cause you put the idea that they'd take Masterpiece to put Love Spent and since LS has that break section it makes me think it's all the more possible. ahhhh :/

Masterpiece is EPIC! She won't scrap it - the harmonised section with Kakalan (or whatever their name is) is too brilliant to scrap (and that's just one of the highlights of this song). Eventually, she'll add it before Masterpiece, I'm sure (a little acoustic singalong before Masterpiece). She said they're trying out something special for Paris (why Paris, I'm not sure, but that's what she said).

Masterpiece is EPIC! She won't scrap it - the harmonised section with Kakalan (or whatever their name is) is too brilliant to scrap (and that's just one of the highlights of this song). Eventually, she'll add it before Masterpiece, I'm sure (a little acoustic singalong before Masterpiece). She said they're trying out something special for Paris (why Paris, I'm not sure, but that's what she said).

Don't get me wrong, I really like Masterpiece and the way it's done. I was just thinking out loud where she could possibly put LS in if she wanted to switch it up for a few dates and that's the only spot I could think of! Of course I'd prefer her just adding it and not removing anything though.

I didn't know where else to post this, lol.

rm4ql0.jpg

But yea, everyone pretty much loves Love Spent. That seems to be the favorite even with the non-fans I have chatted with. :dramatic:

Hi everybody!! I'm new on this forum, I'm a "new" fan (18 yo) from France!

I really hope she will add LS soon to the setlist! Itt's one of my favorite tracks on MDNA . And she sounded good during the rehearsals. I think she can add it in the 2nd section of the show!

Hi everybody!! I'm new on this forum, I'm a "new" fan (18 yo) from France!

I really hope she will add LS soon to the setlist! Itt's one of my favorite tracks on MDNA . And she sounded good during the rehearsals. I think she can add it in the 2nd section of the show!

Welcome Iconic!

This tour is gonna be pretty long (at least 8 months) she may do some changes switching songs, but i guess the main story will remain the same, i don't see any changes on the TRANGRESSION part for example, anyways it's pretty early for her to be bored already, i just hope we get at least a decent bootleg of the show as it is (video i mean)