Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

Is Nicole Ritchie still a Madonna fan ? I know she used to be but have not seen her tweet about the concert and was wondering. I have heard Lindsay Lohan is now a Lady Gaga fan so does not like Madonna now but don't know if this is true or not. Either way, it does not really matter as Lindsay is pretty messed up now.

Lindsay only goes for Gaga now coz Madonna disallows her from her events ... It must've been devastating for Lindsay to see other celebs see her not allowed in by Guy Oseary's guards. :chuckle: ..Clearly Madonna is right as Lindsay goes for second (or in Caca's case, 30558th) best..

They deserve each other, both coke fiends..

As for the celebs who saw MDNA.. no complimentary tickets for them, I'm sure :lol:

Lindsay only goes for Gaga now coz Madonna disallows her from her events ... It must've been devastating for Lindsay to see other celebs see her not allowed in by Guy Oseary's guards. :chuckle: ..Clearly Madonna is right as Lindsay goes for second (or in Caca's case, 30558th) best..

As for the celebs who saw MDNA.. no complimentary tickets for them, I'm sure :lol:

Now this was the best story ever when she allegedly tried to snuggle into her Oscar bash. I mean, what was she thinking? Everyone knows this is strictly A-list. Triple A actually.

Is Nicole Ritchie still a Madonna fan ? I know she used to be but have not seen her tweet about the concert and was wondering. I have heard Lindsay Lohan is now a Lady Gaga fan so does not like Madonna now but don't know if this is true or not. Either way, it does not really matter as Lindsay is pretty messed up now.

Nicole will probably go in L.A. We can expect more celeb attendees in L.A., as always

Guest boytoyville

Is this for real? When did the come about? Funny but kind of unnessessarly if true. Poor Lindsey. :(

Yes it's true about Lindsay. She tried to get in to M's Oscar bash but was totally banned ! Josh Brolin tried to get her in but that did not work either. I would imagine Madonna wanted Lindsay nowhere near Lourdes .

Guys guys guys! Did you just see Glenn Close new interview within London metro promoting season 5 Damages in UK?

Q: part of when we ask ten random questions..favourite performer..

GC: difficult..ok in terms of musical theatre Dorothy Loudon...music wise it has to be Madonna

Q: Madonna not GaGa?

GC: "sighs"

and now I'm scared!",

oh please..such a copycat..maybe I'm old school but have your own ideas first!

Q: Do you have a favourite Madonna look and album?

GC: Ooo tough but I'm going to say Erotica because that's where it all started for me and I can't pin point her reinventions but I can say hand on heart I adore her latest album and I have already saw her latest show twice. I am seeing in again in the Gardens in New York in November. I know and I have said it again so quote me but there will never be another Madonna in my lifetime and I just think she is fantastic... I love her and she's very sweet.

Interview continues re damages which I can post but this obviously stuck out

Guys guys guys! Did you just see Glenn Close new interview within London metro promoting season 5 Damages in UK?

GC: difficult..ok in terms of musical theatre Dorothy Loudon...music wise it has to be Madonna

and now I'm scared!",

GC: Ooo tough but I'm going to say Erotica because that's where it all started for me and I can't pin point her reinventions but I can say hand on heart I adore her latest album and I have already saw her latest show twice. I am seeing in again in the Gardens in New York in November. I know and I have said it again so quote me but there will never be another Madonna in my lifetime and I just think she is fantastic... I love her and she's very sweet.

Post a link!

and now I'm scared!",

Is it online? Can you post a URL for that or a scan of it? I want to tweet it but the twitterverse will want proof of it.

Glenn Close. :dramatic: So amazing. So talented. They MUST do something together at one point. Recreate the horrible Madonna/Gaga SNL skit? But this time both doing a casting for the movie version of Sunset Boulevard. Or is that too close to reality? :ohmy: Well they could in case they both loose out to a third actress. Meryl, is that you?

and now I'm scared!",

LOVE IT

The hot guy that wrote sexy on Maddona's back is Matttias Sjogren, a player for NFL's Capitols.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2012/09/25/mattias-sjogren-writes-sexy-on-madonnas-back-at-concert-while-marcus-johansson-watches/

Not really a celeb but famous in the hockey world