Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

• 2 weeks later...

scooterbraun Scooter Braun

Going to see Madonna at MSG tonight! Trust me an amazing moment is going to take place tonight!!! Be there!!

justin bieber manager

Now we know it was the PSY performance. I think "amazing" was taking it a bit too far, tbh.

Supposedly Marc Jacobs and Natasha Poly were at the first MSG show, besides Kelly Osbourne, Kelly Rippa, Mark Consuelos, Debi Mazar & her husband, Anderson Cooper & bf, Rosie O'Donnell & wife. David Arquette also went to the Detroit show (his second show). He seemed completely enamored with the show (& M?). :lol:

i was hanging out with Perez Hilton on Monday hehe. I asked him how many shows he had been to and he said "3". I was like..."tonight is my fourth and tomorrow is my fifth". He kind of went blank after that haha.

i was hanging out with Perez Hilton on Monday hehe. I asked him how many shows he had been to and he said "3". I was like..."tonight is my fourth and tomorrow is my fifth". He kind of went blank after that haha.

aww DJ :inlove:

Supposedly Marc Jacobs and Natasha Poly were at the first MSG show, besides Kelly Osbourne, Kelly Rippa, Mark Consuelos, Debi Mazar & her husband, Anderson Cooper & bf, Rosie O'Donnell & wife. David Arquette also went to the Detroit show (his second show). He seemed completely enamored with the show (& M?). :lol:

Who is Debi's husband?

David Arquette seems to be a Madonna fan. I wonder if his sister Rosanna has been to any Madonna concerts. I remember when they were friends back in the Desperately Seeking Susan days. Were often photographed together but I have not heard anything of Rosanna for years. I loved the Rolling Stone cover they did together when DSS was released.

im afraid Mexican shows will be full of pseudo celebrities like this one just like in 2008

pretty sure this will happen, i'm going to both dates, but all the wannabes and reality stars will be there in the first concert hahaha, a lot of paparazzis i guess.

• 3 weeks later...