Celebrity MDNA Attendees

Guest Not4Pussies

David Arquette

RE: Niki Haris is in Russia.

Hahahahah!!!! Fuck it I was so confused I asked people around me and that's what they told me..those assholes!!! :lol: good one bitches! No wonder I thought she looked really good.

Ugh...so rude. The queen is performing bitches. Pay attention to how it's down.

And so rude of JALBA for not signing autographs to her two fans.

:lol: I was right there in the pit and didn't even see this bitch. She must have come in when the triangle was packed or no one cared so I didn't notice.

:lol: I was right there in the pit and didn't even see this bitch. She must have come in when the triangle was packed or no one cared so I didn't notice.

:rotfl:

No one cared...not even M :lol:

M's concerts are better than Oscar parties for celebrity hunting :blush:

Not really! To quote Peggy Lee, "Is that all there is?". Where the hell were they all, this was LA for gawdssake! E listers at most. Dead @ Doogie Howser M.D.'s crap seats.. maybe his forehead would be a problem for people if he was out front. Jessica Alba is stun gorge :sassy: :sassy: but so 2005! Robyn looks ruff as ever. I loved Rose McGowan's vintage outfit and she no longer looks like Dixie Carter at least.

Where the hell was Dr Luke? That bitch better have went. Not a celeb per se other than to gay internet geeks but someone who saw him could have stalked him for me. Suppose it will be on his twatter page but I ain't looking at that migraine inducer.

Was this only night 1? There must have been more than that! Oscar parties at least have actual famous people.

Sean Penn attended and he looked like he was really enjoying the show! Also madonna's sister was there (melanie?) and rita wilson (tom hanks wife), topher grace (from that 70's show), and jeremy renner were all at Thursday's show (Oct 11th)

Edited by cowboyrob

Most of the celebs were guests of A/X Armani Exchange VIP shit at Hyde Lounge at Staples.

The ones in the pit like Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba were useless. All they did is take photos of themselves. I didn't see them dance,cheer or anything! Poor M she had such JADED audience.

Most of the celebs were guests of A/X Armani Exchange VIP shit at Hyde Lounge at Staples.

The ones in the pit like Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba were useless. All they did is take photos of themselves. I didn't see them dance,cheer or anything! Poor M she had such JADED audience.

They were not in the pit. They were front row at the tip of the Triangle. Heidi talked with some Noob the whole show, then they all left after LAP.

Nicole Ritchie was in GT on Thursday night and she and her posse of ugly skanks (including a hanger-on that also accompanied Alba on Wednesday) left during IAS. They were so boring.

Guest Not4Pussies

Nicole Richie is not even a fan of hers. She just shares a hair stylist with her. Who by the way is really cute in person. Saw him on my way to restroom.

But im really surprised though, where were all the Alist celebrities? Sean Penn is the only one. I mean compared to Sticky and Sweet? Really surprised Britney never showed. She chose to go to a Whitney tribute instead. There were a lot of celebrities in town on Thu nite for an Amfar event. Guess they were all there.

They were not in the pit. They were front row at the tip of the Triangle. Heidi talked with some Noob the whole show, then they all left after LAP.

Nicole Ritchie was in GT on Thursday night and she and her posse of ugly skanks (including a hanger-on that also accompanied Alba on Wednesday) left during IAS. They were so boring.

Ugh no wonder M told off those jerks! Why be in the pit if your gonna stand around?!?

Nicole Richie is not even a fan of hers. She just shares a hair stylist with her. Who by the way is really cute in person. Saw him on my way to restroom.

But im really surprised though, where were all the Alist celebrities? Sean Penn is the only one. I mean compared to Sticky and Sweet? Really surprised Britney never showed. She chose to go to a Whitney tribute instead. There were a lot of celebrities in town on Thu nite for an Amfar event. Guess they were all there.

Andy is hot.

Which celebs attended Sticky and Sweet ?

Confessions Tour

Beyoncé

Shakria

Leonardo Dicaprio

Fran Drescher

Lucy Liu

Kelly Ripa

Nicole Richie

Paris Hilton

Gwyneth Paltrow

Phil Collins

David Copperfield