-William Orbit

-Kate Moss

-George Michael

-Darren Hayes

-Naomi Campbell

-Guy Ritchie

anymore?

Guest northernlad

^That was a complete and utter lie along with everything else mentioned in said article perpetuated by a certain DREADFUL WEBSITE.

Guest northernlad

I take it Lenny K still hasn't made-up with her given he's not recreating his usual marathon global trip for her.

a guy who was to celebrity survivor, italian version, of some years ago (and that was absolutely an unknown before partecipating, and even after i think...) does it counts - florence concert, he even hadn't vip ticket, but field A, golden circle? :boozehound:

oh, and francesco totti (italian football player) and wife (showgirl) in rome. they are always present at a madonna's rome concert

Guest Lovesong

I take it Lenny K still hasn't made-up with her given he's not recreating his usual marathon global trip for her.

Lenny is on tour himself.. so I guess there is no time left for him to go to her show.. however, he is in holland when M is too. so could be possible he is there?

Lenny is on tour himself.. so I guess there is no time left for him to go to her show.. however, he is in holland when M is too. so could be possible he is there?

Thats right, he's been all over Europe for ages, looks like he's done quite well.

There were a lot of Bollywood stars at Abu Dhabi (and some Middle Eastern ones). Other local stars too in Turkey. I think we'll see more in London and the US. Leo DiCaprio usually goes to at least one show for every tour (so does Britney).

Really???

Guest northernlad

I seem to recall him bumping a few disabled fans into the VIP section after they were shoved by the crowd at one of her shows.

Really???

Yes. I don't know when his first show was, but people have seen him at a couple tours and Britney has gone to every one of them from DWT onward at least 1 time per tour. Sarah Jessica Parker and Kelly Rippa I think also do the same. SJP said she has to stop herself from wanting to stalk M :lol: Kelly's a big loon too.

Yes. I don't know when his first show was, but people have seen him at a couple tours and Britney has gone to every one of them from DWT onward at least 1 time per tour. Sarah Jessica Parker and Kelly Rippa I think also do the same. SJP said she has to stop herself from wanting to stalk M :lol: Kelly's a big loon too.

Thanks. I just can't picture Leo being a Madonna fan lol. Not surprised when it come to SJP and yeah i know Kelly is a BIG BIG loon.

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh yes Dicaprio is always there. I saw Fergie, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez at S&S. Angelina Jolie saw DWT in Europe. Oh and I remember when I saw Brittany Murphy with her Madonna shirt at Confessions.

Do you think we'll get another video of a drunk Patrick Wolf mouthing off?

I imagine the rest of the London celebs will be TOWIE stars ('scripted reality TV prog) and the usual d-list paparazzi fodder. I doubt Chris and Gwynnie will be there :/

Do you think we'll get another video of a drunk Patrick Wolf mouthing off?

I imagine the rest of the London celebs will be TOWIE stars ('scripted reality TV prog) and the usual d-list paparazzi fodder. I doubt Chris and Gwynnie will be there :/

I don't think so, he said in a interview that he will listen to "better music" :doh: