June 24 - Coimbra (Portugal)

Brisy_Boy

there's a lot of young people at her concerts..in rome there were little girl and even a boy in her mummy's belly and in rome a 15yo girl did a travel of 600km in a bus with her father accompanying her. it was her first cocnert ever and was really sweet....

Her audiences seem so young in Europe. These people must have been babies during hey heyday!

I know I was.

There was a 12 yo little girl right in front of the stage lol

There were a lot of 18, 19, 20 yo boys and girls! :)

Great Video from rehersals:"I Don't Give A..."

I'm 20, all the friends I'm going to MDNA shows with are all aged from 16-21! A lot of my group of friends are huge Madonna fans! Her fan come from all walks of life! shes just amazing

Exactly! I went to the concert with a group of people aged 25 to 45!

But on the front rows I got to know lots of teenagers that were there! Ok... there were also other ages... but lot's of teens :D

I'm 20, all the friends I'm going to MDNA shows with are all aged from 16-21! A lot of my group of friends are huge Madonna fans! Her fan come from all walks of life! shes just amazing

I'm 22 and almost EVERY people who bought a ticket to her show in Colombia are between 20 and 40 years old.

Finally I was able to upload the video I shoot at the concert. Hope you like it.

I was really very close so there are great Madonna close ups here. You can't get the full performance by this as I'm focusing on Madonna most of the time.

Just wish someone picks up a few videos from this song (including this one) and edit a good footage of this song in Portugal... there are so many good videos out there.

Now I'm going to sleep and work the whole day tomorrow... but expect some good pictures and more footage soon ;)

Just one more GREAT video - not mine - was made from front row from small stage! Amazing!!!!

Anyone else noticed that she used the same hair of the second segment in the last one?

I saw some pictures of IA, LAP and Celebration and she had the puff!

I think she's trying new things to see how it goes. The bra, the hair... i'm curious to see what changes will happen till the end.

Anyone else noticed that she used the same hair of the second segment in the last one?

I saw some pictures of IA, LAP and Celebration and she had the puff!

I think she's trying new things to see how it goes. The bra, the hair... i'm curious to see what changes will happen till the end.

In the end we'll have a little different show from the first one just like in "Blond Ambition" where she first used Pony Tail and then curly hair. And choreography got a little bit more elaborated during the tour. Also with "Dronwed World" we got some new outfits ;)

Finally I was able to upload the video I shoot at the concert. Hope you like it.

I was really very close so there are great Madonna close ups here. You can't get the full performance by this as I'm focusing on Madonna most of the time.

Just wish someone picks up a few videos from this song (including this one) and edit a good footage of this song in Portugal... there are so many good videos out there.

[media=]

[/media]

Now I'm going to sleep and work the whole day tomorrow... but expect some good pictures and more footage soon ;)

OMG Thanks so much for posting. This is my FAVOURITE VDO so far. I love it. Madonna looks stunning ! My 2 fav dancers on MDNA Tour are Chaz ( The mixed race Asian guy -I think ) and Kupono !

I just converted my "masterpiece" shoot for youtube and I am uploading it now.

Meanwhile I will post another fantastic video (not mine) from Portugal (Justify My Love / Vogue):

[media=]

[/media]

Masterpiece (my video)

Sorry for the sound but this photo cam doesn't get great sound at concerts... :ohmy:

awe thanks brisy boy - now post ur picture too! woot woot

Me inside the Golden Triangle ;)

396968_3876302259857_1967482210_n.jpg

u look british, love the shirt, love the arms up in the air, love the guy next to u! love it all!!!

were u dancing already! lol

I danced a lot!!! During the whole Martin Solveig act I danced! Half the songs were Madonna remixed!! :D

(Music, Hollywood, Beautiful Killer...) - LUV MADONNA :)

So the concert already made MDNA reenter TOP 30 at #18! Let's just hope that all the news that have been floating during this week are enough to make it climb TOP 10 again ;)

The concert’s attendance has also been brought to the fore for being "far from being sold out"; "the announced ticket sale of 45,000 places was far from being sold out, with the grass area and all sections of the stand showing patches of empty seats", Lusa said.

National newspaper Correio da Manhã estimated around 35,000 people had attended the concert.

Coimbra’s City Stadium has a capacity of 30,210 for football games and up to 50,000 for concerts. Previous concerts held at that stadium, including U2 and the Rolling Stones, were both sell-outs and used as measuring sticks for Madonna’s poorer turnout.

i have read this from the Portugal news online.. is there any truth to this or anyone can validate if it was indeed not sold out????

The concert's attendance has also been brought to the fore for being "far from being sold out"; "the announced ticket sale of 45,000 places was far from being sold out, with the grass area and all sections of the stand showing patches of empty seats", Lusa said.

National newspaper Correio da Manhã estimated around 35,000 people had attended the concert.

Coimbra's City Stadium has a capacity of 30,210 for football games and up to 50,000 for concerts. Previous concerts held at that stadium, including U2 and the Rolling Stones, were both sell-outs and used as measuring sticks for Madonna's poorer turnout.

i have read this from the Portugal news online.. is there any truth to this or anyone can validate if it was indeed not sold out????

Correio da Manha was the only newspaper that estimated 35.000 people. All the others said bettween 40.000 and 42.000 people. Here are some links:

http://www.dnoticias...ipal-de-coimbra

http://ipsilon.publi....aspx?id=306816

http://www.tvi24.iol...57338-4060.html

http://blitz.sapo.pt...z.stories/82103

http://cotonete.clix.pt/noticias/body.aspx?id=50845

The poor economic situation of the country and the exagerated ticket prices were the ones blamed for Madonna not being complete. Madonna stage was bigger so her show had 45.000 at max capacity!

For example: U2 tickets ranged from 30 euros to 100 euros in 2010 (when Portugal was growing 1% and unemployment was 7%)... while Madonna in 2012 (when Portugal economy is losing 3% and unemployment is 15%) ranged from 45 to 170 euros for the same very venue!!!

http://www.jn.pt/Pag...tent_id=2627053