June 24 - Coimbra (Portugal)

Brisy_Boy

i guess we shall see when the boxscore comes out...whenever the hell that is, haha

cuz i DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA when it reports on madonna anymore, at all

i guess we shall see when the boxscore comes out...whenever the hell that is, haha

cuz i DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA when it reports on madonna anymore, at all

They worked hard to be unthrustble ;)

Hey brisy we were in the same triangle! I had so much fun! It was an amazing night, i felt so lucky in there (thanks to a guardian angel!) best concert ever!

It was also my best Madonna concert ever! Truly amazing!

hey, first video i upload, sorry about the shitty quality, i just filmed with the iphone, i didn't really filmed a lot cause i was just so much into the concert, but i'm uploading LAV and a bit of IA as soon as i can

[media=]

[/media]

i hope this works, as it is my first time posting videos here, after all these years!!

hey, first video i upload, sorry about the shitty quality, i just filmed with the iphone, i didn't really filmed a lot cause i was just so much into the concert, but i'm uploading LAV and a bit of IA as soon as i can

[media=]

[/media]

i hope this works, as it is my first time posting videos here, after all these years!!

So lush :inlove:

Vetiver, great video!!! Thanks!! :D

The stage coming to live in Coimbra footage! Just found this right now! Great editing!