Express Yourself vocals?

pattitude

Anyone else noticed from watching some of the clips that Madonna now appears to be singing Express Yourself in a higher range as opposed to the first Tel Aviv show where she appeared to relying on her backing vocalists to carry the chorus

[media=]

[/media]

she also dropped the baton in this clip from florence :(

The vocals in Firenze were great, she was on fire. My friends and I immediately noticed how much stronger

she sounded that night, EY, Masterpiece & LAP were wonderful! Also, PDP sounded live & different, were

I thought she was lipping in Rome & Milan. Also in Gang Bang her live voice sounded more prominent than

the previous nights.

The vocals in Firenze were great, she was on fire. My friends and I immediately noticed how much stronger

she sounded that night, EY, Masterpiece & LAP were wonderful! Also, PDP sounded live & different, were

I thought she was lipping in Rome & Milan. Also in Gang Bang her live voice sounded more prominent than

the previous nights.

:thumbsup: yeah!! she was on top form in florence...even i'm sinner was great, it seemed she had some problems in rome...

This performance brought a huge smile to my face :smile: That dance break :dramatic: she's so fucking sassy :sassy:

She just has this aura that is otherworldly.....the way she carries herself and owns who she is. She was born this way....and don't you forget it :madonna2:

We're not worthy :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Oh, and I think the signing is great....and that Kylie Dean (?) is like a giant : :scared:

^ what?????!!!!! Really. I feel ashamed that I have seen everything bar I'm a Sinner and Celebration. 8 months is just too damn long to wait. When are you going Miguel?

Oh, and I think the signing is great....and that Kylie Dean (?) is like a giant : :scared:

They have to use an additional platform for Nikki Richards when they are standing behind the keyboards. I noticed that too for S&S Tour. She's gotta be close to 6FT tall!

This is the only perf I've allowed myself to see for the show, and I love it.

I pretty much did the same and avoided watching any youtube clips so watching the show last night made it really fresh.

Was hard though...

Guest bluejean

You can tell Papa has always been live because in the 2nd show she stops mid singing to yell at the stage crew about the wet stage :lol:

You can tell Papa has always been live because in the 2nd show she stops mid singing to yell at the stage crew about the wet stage :lol:

It's pretty obvious that it's live (she also missed her cue in another show), but I know of one person (who seems to think everything is lipped) that claimed she wasn't singing the song because she sounded too good. :huh: There are always those people. :lol:

Both were live in the Barcelona shows as well.

Second best Express Yourself performance. BA version is the ultimate M performance in my opinion. Just breathtaking.

+1