June 20 Barcelona

ashtangi74

Coimbra is gonna be my first stadium concert, i've only done arenas (Bercy) from 2001 till 2009, and it was amazing, i'll maybe change my mind next week, but for the time being, my bet is for arenas instead of stadiums ... anyway i'm gonna have a blast wherever it takes place

Oh god. Im only going once and I get the tellytubbies stage? Ill wait and see how it pans out but im a bit let down.

:dead:

Anyway, I'm sure its gonna be a great show don't get sad!

But is it really smaller? Maybe it's just an optical illusion, cuz the side screens & the roof (?) r missing. I mean how would the choreography fit

if the stage is smaller, the steps r counted u know :lol:

Oh god. Im only going once and I get the tellytubbies stage? Ill wait and see how it pans out but im a bit let down.

THIS. :banghead:

ya its an arena, it if only holds not even 20,000 peeps, minus whatever the stage eats up

same damn stage, just without the screens and things on the side, blahhhh

It was INCREDIBLE.

She was in such a great form, I'm really impressed.

The show is flawless. She spoke a few words in spanish.

She began too late for Papa Don't Preach and missed the first line.

Anyway... My highlights of the show are definitely : Girl Gone Wild, Candy Shop, Like A Virgin, I'm Addicted.

Can't wait for tomorrow to see it again.

+ Barcelona : great crowd !

It was INCREDIBLE.

She was in such a great form, I'm really impressed.

The show is flawless. She spoke a few words in spanish.

She began too late for Papa Don't Preach and missed the first line.

Anyway... My highlights of the show are definitely : Girl Gone Wild, Candy Shop, Like A Virgin, I'm Addicted.

Can't wait for tomorrow to see it again.

+ Barcelona : great crowd !

Thanks!

What did she say in her speech before OYH or Masterpiece?

wow! just got back in myhotel and the show was great. one of her best tours. the visuals are great. very impresive,, she sounded great. she was in a great mood. spoke some spanish words, said there wont be titties tonight, lets se whattomorrow brings she said. she didlower her pants. rocco is so adorable and cute. the opening is just mindblowing. the interludes are great. supercrowd! guys if youre yet to see the show....is fcuiking great!!

oh and during gmayl there were like dozens of red and white balloons in the crowd. looked great and im sure m loved it. dont know if this was something arranged by the spanish fanclub or some website. looked great!!