Box Office Score [FAKE]

Cal1974

anyway if those numbers are correct, she'll either be 2nd or first in the best selling tours of all time. (male or female/band or solo) if she tours australia etc.. someone made a quick estimation and came to $774 million.. :o

http://en.wikipedia....g_concert_tours

but again lets not be too quick here.. its all fun to speculate but we don't even know yet about a possible second leg: australia, south africa, more south american countries, asia etc. I don't want her to have a burnout.

Even if it is not accurated, i'm sure it's not far from truth, it's not that i've been counting every single head on the photos / videos, i've got a life, but it seems pretty full to me, anyway, whoever says this tour is not a triumph, i am afraid, it is so wrong

i dont see how this can be true...they dont show the multiple shows in the same city...didnt she perform twice in abu dhabi???...

oh and WE ALL KNOW, we all know, that she's going to be the biggest tour this year and bigger than the other cunty female pop stars

Pfft all lies, I saw a Little Monster tweet that the tour only made $43.50 cos all the tickets were free. Flop.

Someone I know who is just a casual fan saw the videos & is now desperately trying to get tickets for 2 shows, but isn't finding any for the 1st city & there are only a few extremely expensive seats left behind the stage in another city. Her husband is going with her and he's not a fan. Her friends are not fans either & got tickets (although that might've been based on M's SB performance).

I dont know how anyone could watch the opening to the show and not want to go see this.

My friend does security at concerts and she is going to be doing security at her Atlantic City show (which I am no longer going to. Trying for MSG now) and I had her watch the opening to the show and she was blown away. She was excited to be doing her show to begin with but now its on another level.