JUNE 16 - FLORENCE

i was forgetting...an advice for the bastards (envy) who have early access for the next concerts...even if u won't win the game to enter the pit and u're between the first people to enter the stadiums and u run fast...u have a chance to enter the pit....in italy some guys i've known did it...unless that abroad the security is more careful u can do it!!!

i was forgetting...an advice for the bastards (envy) who have early access for the next concerts...even if u won't win the game to enter the pit and u're between the first people to enter the stadiums and u run fast...u have a chance to enter the pit....in italy some guys i've known did it...unless that abroad the security is more careful u can do it!!!

But the best place is in the front of the mini-stage/catwalk right? Do you think the pit is better?

But the best place is in the front of the mini-stage/catwalk right? Do you think the pit is better?

absolutely not better....

and yeah...more or less at the end of the right side of the pit.... where she points the mic to sing LAP and u see her when sing LAV among other things....see my last post on rome thread.....i was on the spot where the guy filmed the clips.....we were the first in line...between us amd madonna only an orgasmic security guy!!!!

:lmao: at all those fags flirting with security in Roma...

Sorry, but the real orgasmic security guy was in the pit, he's the same guy who helped M step of that little boat with

Jesus in Portofino aka 'The Physical Manifestation of Demonna'.

I'm talking bout the one pulling the blue cord

madonnacelebrating51stbirthdayportofino7yltcdy8onrl.jpg

Guest SuperPop

:wow::bow: She was F*CKING AMAZING!What a truly phenomenal concert!

The production is really out-of-this-world!

She is really a LEGEND and no-one will ever be able to surpass her!!NEVER!

Miles better than the Sticky+Sweet Tour!

Highlights:

-The entrance!WTF :wow: :wow: It might be the BEST concert entrance EVER!And the song really took another meaning with such a breathtaking presentation

-Like A Prayer! Another magnificent moment. The stadium really went nuts, everyone was singing, the atmosphere was really moving and mesmerizing. It is a further proof that LAP is the best song of all time :wow:

- Express Yourself/Born This Way!Perfect mash-up and presentation.

- Celebration worked fantastically well as a closing song. The energy on this performance was really crazy

Low points (not really significant but still worth a mention)

- The concert was VERY short in total (or at least it felt like that). Even the closing number which usually lasts quite a bit (see 'Give It 2 Me' in Sticky&Sweet or 'Hung Up' in Confessions) didn't last more than 5 minutes (and without 'interacting' with the audience like she did in the past)

- Hung Up. I really cannot comprehend why she is destroying one her best and bigger hits of her career. Both this version and the Sticky&Sweet rock version were abysmal. Actually the MDNA version must be the worst by far. It was funny that everyone in the concert kept singing and screaming the part that was cut from the MDNA version ('I'm hung up on you/'I'm tired of waiting on you')

- Why she need to tease us with 1 only a minute of 'Papa Don't Preach'?

All in all it was a 100/10 experience!She has set the bar so high that it will be impossible for any other artist in the future to surpass her.

I bow to her.The only one QUEEN!

Really proud to be her fan :bow: :bow:

:wow::bow: She was F*CKING AMAZING!What a truly phenomenal concert!

The production is really out-of-this-world!

She is really a LEGEND and no-one will ever be able to surpass her!!NEVER!

Miles better than the Sticky+Sweet Tour!

Highlights:

-The entrance!WTF :wow: :wow: It might be the BEST concert entrance EVER!And the song really took another meaning with such a breathtaking presentation

-Like A Prayer! Another magnificent moment. The stadium really went nuts, everyone was singing, the atmosphere was really moving and mesmerizing. It is a further proof that LAP is the best song of all time :wow:

- Express Yourself/Born This Way!Perfect mash-up and presentation.

- Celebration worked fantastically well as a closing song. The energy on this performance was really crazy

Low points (not really significant but still worth a mention)

- The concert was VERY short in total (or at least it felt like that). Even the closing number which usually lasts quite a bit (see 'Give It 2 Me' in Sticky&Sweet or 'Hung Up' in Confessions) didn't last more than 5 minutes (and without 'interacting' with the audience like she did in the past)

- Hung Up. I really cannot comprehend why she is destroying one her best and bigger hits of her career. Both this version and the Sticky&Sweet rock version were abysmal. Actually the MDNA version must be the worst by far. It was funny that everyone in the concert kept singing and screaming the part that was cut from the MDNA version ('I'm hung up on you/'I'm tired of waiting on you')

- Why she need to tease us with 1 only a minute of 'Papa Don't Preach'?

All in all it was a 100/10 experience!She has set the bar so high that it will be impossible for any other artist in the future to surpass her.

I bow to her.The only one QUEEN!

Really proud to be her fan :bow: :bow:

And what do you think of Open Your Heart? It looks like she isnt really into doing it, she does it as her "folk" number and it doesnt seem like a proper performance/presentation of this song... what do you think?

I thought HU was absolutely breathtaking as was PDP in it's short form, it really went with the 'theatrical' thread,

I can't fault her 4 that at all...it's what I love about her.

OYH was prolly my least favourite :sneaky:

Guest SuperPop

And what do you think of Open Your Heart? It looks like she isnt really into doing it, she does it as her "folk" number and it doesnt seem like a proper performance/presentation of this song... what do you think?

I agree. I think she wanted to re-create the perfomance and style of La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute but the result was less energetic. However I still enjoyed it a lot

Guest SuperPop

I thought HU was absolutely breathtaking

but if I recall well, you were never a fan of the actual original song to begin with

I thought HU was absolutely breathtaking as was PDP in it's short form, it really went with the 'theatrical' thread,

I can't fault her 4 that at all...it's what I love about her.

OYH was prolly my least favourite :sneaky:

totally agree!! PDP is perfect in this form, arrangement and in this section!!! i agree with superpop that the final is too short nad all of a sudden....this would be the perfect time to do an "improvised" encore

A ballad as an encore, TAB or FAlling Free or something after a 5 minute pause.

Just her & a microphone stand, everything black on stage

Just saying.

A ballad as an encore, TAB or FAlling Free or something after a 5 minute pause.

Just her & a microphone stand, everything black on stage

Just saying.

which is why i love the lav edition ;)

but falling free or another extra strong ballad would indeed be very welcome

which is why i love the lav edition ;)

but falling free or another extra strong ballad would indeed be very welcome

I was thinking about this too. She could add Falling Free before I'm Addicted.

I don't know why, but the song sounds very medieval for me and could fit with her outfit.

The "end" song i actually Like A Prayer, she let sing the audience like she usually does on the last song. Celebration is more like an encore, and IT'S PERFECT.

I'm not a fan of HU on this tour, there are some great moments during the performance but overall it's just a little bit boring and the vocoder is just a no for me. OYH is AMAZING. Just amazing. I'm sorry but she's totally into it.

The "end" song i actually Like A Prayer, she let sing the audience like she usually does on the last song. Celebration is more like an encore, and IT'S PERFECT.

Uhn that makes sense :thumbsup: