MILANO - JUNE 14TH

Ai Papi Si.

one question, why did they use this type of stadium form now ? I mean in Istanbul the stage was in different station !

San Siro Stadium can only be used in that way for concerts.

A review posted on M Tribe forum

If possible, yesterday's show was even better than the Rome show!!!!

We were at the tip of the triangle (outside the pit) this time.

And for me this is the best location to see this show.. PERIOD.

It was amazing to be able to see all the lights/screens/effects we missed in the pit.

Madonna was much more relaxed and talkative than Rome.

Her spech thanking her Italian fans for their long support was nice.

She also apologized for not saying anything in Rome...

We also saw the sound check and she was very relaxed and introduced the dancers and crew to us.

The more I see of this show, the more I love it.

It's definitely already in my top 3 Madonna tours and could easily become my NUMBER1!!!

Again, the only part that doesn't work very well for me is the ending with Celebration.

She shouyld have ended with Like a Prayer to end the show in the same mystic/spiritual was it starts...

But I guess she wanted to end it on a more fun and positive note...

But even Celebration looked much better when I got to see the whole performance and not only the part I could see from the pit.

I'm becoming more and more excited about this tour with every new show! Roll on FLORENCE!!!

BTW they are giving away tons of pit entries at everyshow for the Early Entry ticket holders.

The ipad game thing is happening at each show and if you win you could get two (sometimes three) more friends with you into the pit.

Yesterday at least 15-20 people won at the Early Entry gate, so that's around 50-75 people from the Early Entry in the pit.

So if you want to experience the pit don't give up, you have a big chance of winning it at the day of the show.

San Siro Stadium can only be used in that way for concerts.

thank you very much ! Didnt know that ! But the stadium seemed full. Thats good :D