Blog dissed Madonna for nipple exposure.

Desperate Madonna exposes nipple at her show…

288706312_640.jpg

“You don’t have to show nipples to be interesting”, right? And I don’t ever want to hear. Madonna criticise Janet Jackson for exposing her nipples for publicity, EVER AGAIN! At her Istanbul ‘M.D.N.A’ concert this week, the 53-year-old mother of four pulled down her bra to give the audience a good look at her right nipple. Madonna’s strip tease was during a performance of her 1995 hit single ‘Human Nature’. Although we’ve seen it all before (and much worse), there’s several words to describe this aging pop icon. Pot, kettle and black.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6u4Ku4evm41227QI

source: http://toyazworld.com/2012/06/10/watch-desperate-madonna-exposes-nipple-at-her-show/#more-18571

What do you think of the blogger's comments? I think shes just a closet Janet fan.

Guest Owenkeats

exuse me but this third section is all about gautier and GS..it is a part of her sex book period aswell..this tour is M - DNA tour..nipple just fits well..

Agreed and well noted.

On a semi-related note, I wonder what's up with Roger Friedman, his last couple of Madonna stories had no negative slant and Forbes hasn't run anything by him in over a week.

Didn't he run that fake 41c Amazon story just days ago on his own site? I hope he was fired from Forbes. I can't believe that a site that wants to be seen as credible like Forbes, would ever employ such a hack like Roger. Then again, I thought the same of the LA Times and there are several there that write in the entertainment section that are on the level of the Daily Fail and can be pretty biased.

OH NO!!! Not a .... BLOG!!!!..... Madonna's career is ruined.

and FYI, Madonna showed her tit at her OWN show. Not at the Superbowl like Janet. Madonna didnt show her tit to be "intertesting". She showed it at her own show to be FUN and entertaining for her fans...not to get publicity. But hey! Whatever works...right?

Once again...at her OWN SHOW.

why do they even compare this to Janet? Madonna did it privately in front of her own show to her own fans and is not televised whereas Janet planned to do it at the Superbowl where almost everyone is looking...

She's a 54 year old woman. Of course people are going to get up in arms about it.

why do they even compare this to Janet? Madonna did it privately in front of her own show to her own fans and is not televised whereas Janet planned to do it at the Superbowl where almost everyone is looking...

And Madonna's seems impromptu.

Where as Janet planned it - demonstrated easily by her "Seven of Nine" implant.

haute_today_madonna_gaultier.jpg?w=420&h=293

Haters gon' hate.

What a beautiful pair of boobs! She should expose them totally! I don't think it changed that much since her Sex days :wink:

I love how nobody gives a fuck over the fact that Iggy Pop doesn't get bashed for running around on stage without a shirt every time he performs (which i do think is awesome though , people should be proud of their bodies), yet madonna flashes a freaking nipple at her own show, and earth descends to hell.

I swear, if this was about a male artist ripping his shirt off at a show, they'd either not give a shit or they'd celebrate him. ugh, the media is so disgusting.

I love how nobody gives a fuck over the fact that Iggy Pop doesn't get bashed for running around on stage without a shirt every time he performs (which i do think is awesome though , people should be proud of their bodies), yet madonna flashes a freaking nipple at her own show, and earth descends to hell.

I swear, if this was about a male artist ripping his shirt off at a show, they'd either not give a shit or they'd celebrate him. ugh, the media is so disgusting.

I think the situation is equivalent to a man showing his dick on stage. That would be headlines too... the nude nipple is more outrageous than an ab or a butt for instance. But thats our society. I love M for having NO FEAR to do whatever she feels like doing. She really doesn't give fuck!