Madonna's Boob Makes The Sun

BoogieWoogie

Some outlets give her at least a chance and say it was a political statement. It was meant in support of the Turkish "My body, my choice" movement. Obviously the government is trying to change the abortion law. To the worse. That's why she had the "No Fear" sign on her back as well. Of course, most reports ended with the conclusion that she just did it out of desperation (in fear of the younger singers) to get publicity.

The funny thing is that Madonna had moved on already 5 seconds after she flashed her tit. Well, she adressed the whole thing at the end of the song. Absolutely no regrets! :bow:

I don't even think she thought about it, it was just a spur of the moment thing. I say make it a part of the show and FUCK what anybody says about it. Her show, her body, her expression, her choice. I know I shouldn't bring this up but has anybody read the MELTDOWN (again) at TOS because of this?? :lol: HC...S&S...Miles Away....Celebration....Revolver....GMAYL....MDNA...GGW and now this tour were ALL supposed to be the end of her career to them because THEY don't like it......and I don't know about you guys but before I make any decisions in my life I go to that forum and make sure it's Riverwide and GSM approved. Because as one can see from reading a few posts over there, their opinions are the end all be all and they are all so incredibly level headed and rational. :rotfl:

I love how all of them worship her messages of 20 years ago and she WASN'T desperate by showing her tits but NOW she is. Sounds so selective. If you think she's a desperate whore for showing a tit then you should feel that way whether she's 23, 33 or 53. At least a lot of the haters in the media probably would've dissed her 20 years ago as well for being a "slut" now she's just an "old slut". The fans though that worship Erotica/Sex and her message at the time that fly off the handle because of this just come across as hypocrites.

What's the artistic merit in flashing your old breasts to the public? :confused: Ticket sales must be low. If she was a good mother she wouldn't perform this sexual act in front of her children.

:flop:

What's the artistic merit in flashing your old breasts to the public? :confused: Ticket sales must be low. If she was a good mother she wouldn't perform this sexual act in front of her children.

Why are you here insecure little troll? :lmao:

Are you also against Gaga flashing her deflated pancake tits at every chance she gets or are you going to be a hypocrite and only use it against Madonna because you're also an ageist hater? I won't even touch the stupidity of your sexist comment about Madonna as a mother.

FYI, the Istanbul show sold out very quickly after it went on sale months ago. 55,000 people were there and it was actually packed.

Now, go back to the cesspool you came from.

lmao i guess the nipple slip worked.

never mind the fact that she is doing it at her concert and she can let loose and do whatever she wants, its not like she's on a tv show. but even so, you came here and felt the need to say this, why exactly?

again; the nipple slip must have done something right ;)

thats because it ISNT a big deal. and madonna knows it all too well. "silly things tend to get really big reactions" M in 2004

the problem is the media trying to make us believe that madonna thinks this is a big deal and that everyone should be watching. when really, she doesnt give a fuck. but im sure shes loving the attention anyway, naturally ;)

That pole must hit your head really hard, huh? concussion much?

You shouldn't criticize what Gaga will be doing in 6 months.

Guest jamesshot

The reaction to this has been very very harsh. My god, Madonna can't do anything without it labeled "desperate/ irrelevant". All the rockers can do anything on stage and no one bats an eye.

Though I did happen to notice a lot of people did say her body looks way better than they thought it would. Even many of my straight male friends were like "damn, her body is killer" or something to that effect. LOL.

Madonna does her job, the Press do their job and we express our disgust / delight. The world keeps turning. :newspaper:

Exactly, the day they stop talking about her is the day she should be worried. The entire media caring this much over a nipple is positive. It shows the mainstream media still cares about everything she does.

Im loving it all!!! This is the Madonna we all missed during the guy ritchie years! She is the master of all media! Incredible!!!!

Guest jamesshot

Kate Winslet shows her tits in every movie. Ditto many other respected, mainstream actresses. Madonna shows her tits a lot or has shown them a lot. Why is it a big deal to show nudity? We all need to get over nudity being bad. Nudity is a beautiful thing and Madonna's breasts are gorgeous. What really pisses me off about the media is how they are going on about "old, leathery" boob. Her tits are anything but. The media and esp the bloggers are just a ceaspool of garbage.

In Italy, she should take off her entire bra :)

The reaction to this has been very very harsh. My god, Madonna can't do anything without it labeled "desperate/ irrelevant". All the rockers can do anything on stage and no one bats an eye.

Though I did happen to notice a lot of people did say her body looks way better than they thought it would. Even many of my straight male friends were like "damn, her body is killer" or something to that effect. LOL.

Yes I saw a lot of comments "if she was my gf i would suck her nipples all day" type. She turns everyone horny.

tumblr_m3fc31AQ8G1qezxsoo1_500.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

she flashed her tit to her fans. it was a moment and it was fabulous. anyone that says otherwise probably has other issues with madonna. who else could flash a tit for 2 seconds and make world news?

she flashed her tit to her fans. it was a moment and it was fabulous. anyone that says otherwise probably has other issues with madonna. who else could flash a tit for 2 seconds and make world news?

Janet

Janet

Yeah but that was "accidental" plotting. AND at the goddamn Super Bowl! This was Madonna in-the-moment, flashing her nip to a select few who were feeding her energy at her concert! I really don't see the big deal....much worse has happened in the world

Guest jamesshot

I just talked to my mom and she asked me what I thought about it. She said they discussed this on the View today. I asked her what she thought and since she just turned 49, she said "Who cares? She was riling up those Muslims. I wish my tits looked that good". Yeah, gotta love my mom.