Madonna's Boob Makes The Sun

BoogieWoogie

so what did they say on Loose Women :lmao:

Oh lord, none of them agreed with it. Carol M said she is a huuuge fan but M doesnt need to do it anymore. Denise ripped into Madge saying her music is bad, shes too old to be doing it, blah blah (eerm big brother last year??). Sherrie didnt understand what was going on.

Ill try and find it... (tried its not on Iplayer yet)

Maybe she strips off little by little on each show until she's completely naked at the end of the tour?

Hopefully! Didn't she say to her dad on Truth or Dare that she doesnt perform naked and there's nothing to worry about? 20 years later... well, not so much :smile:

They showed the clip on a mexican tv show and they were saying she is probably losing her mind and she is probably taking drugs AGAIN :lmao: saying this is not the right behavior for a "lunatic granny of 54" :lmao: and her family should be worried about this. :lmao:

everyone uses the same excuses to criticize her: shes old, she wants attention, concerts arent selling, desperate..

how about you come with a new excuse after 30 years

I love how this woman provoke such outrage to the point that some death treat her :dead: I love it!!! It feels 1992 all over again right? :lmao:

Oh lord, none of them agreed with it. Carol M said she is a huuuge fan but M doesnt need to do it anymore. Denise ripped into Madge saying her music is bad, shes too old to be doing it, blah blah (eerm big brother last year??). Sherrie didnt understand what was going on.

Sherrie was lovely about M but says she neednt do it but urghh Denise(whatever her name is!) rips into M but when she takes her tits out, it's for fun!!! What a an ass! Leslie Garret was super good about it saying so what, get over it, she loves M.

Oh please! I'm the only one already tired of this subject?

It was totally random, it wasn't calculated, it's not a big deal. Is just a boob that the entire world is tired of seen.

Can we move on, please? ---------->

tumblr_m4h5b4RdSD1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I dont care what others have to say about Madonna. The fallout has me anxious for the day when Im much older and sucking 18 year old cock because thats what Madonna would have wanted.

I applaud her for it, but had it been anyone else but M, the whole forum would rip that "diva" to shreds using the same "attention seekin'" "desperate" etc arguments ... just sayin :fag:

I applaud her for it, but had it been anyone else but M, the whole forum would rip that "diva" to shreds using the same "attention seekin'" "desperate" etc arguments ... just sayin :fag:

She didnt do it at the SuperBowl.

I hope those loose women realized the expression on her face right after and the context which was a song called "Human Nature" which was her response to the whole SEX debacle. Other wise they look like fools..

From the gossip site, HolyMoly:

If every Monday started off with a fresh glimpse at one of Madonna's leathery old teats, there's a real chance all you busy city folk would leave your high pressure jobs for a simpler, less stressful life in the country. Perhaps rearing cattle or sheep, or maybe brewing your own beer. Certainly nothing that would ever be likely to bring you in contact with the terrifying series of images you've seen above.

Don't worry though, team. We've had a reliable source inform us that the Queen of Pop has promised to never, ever to do it again unless album sales drop 80 percent in a week. Again

Read the whole story on Holy Moly! http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/video/world-eye-bleach-shortage-reaches-critical-level-madonna-shows-nipple-gig63306#ixzz1xVXCUcTW

The best celebrity gossip site in the world.

From the gossip site, HolyMoly:

If every Monday started off with a fresh glimpse at one of Madonna's leathery old teats, there's a real chance all you busy city folk would leave your high pressure jobs for a simpler, less stressful life in the country. Perhaps rearing cattle or sheep, or maybe brewing your own beer. Certainly nothing that would ever be likely to bring you in contact with the terrifying series of images you've seen above.

Don't worry though, team. We've had a reliable source inform us that the Queen of Pop has promised to never, ever to do it again unless album sales drop 80 percent in a week. Again

Read the whole story on Holy Moly! http://www.holymoly....6#ixzz1xVXCUcTW

The best celebrity gossip site in the world.

Piers Morgan writing on Twitter: 'Most embarrassing, cringe-worthy, desperate moment in the history of music?'

OOOPS! I DIDNT KNOW I COULDNT TALK ABOUT SEX (AT 53).

Christina Applegate is defending M stating,

“@1capplegate: Reading twitter this am and there r all these tweets about Madonna and her nipple flash. And we are shocked because...?”

“@1capplegate: What I'm saying is. Its not like Sarah Palin had a nip slip, its Madonna.”

“@1capplegate: And in conclusion, I love Madonna because she has always been herself. No apologies, just her own uniqueness. She started it all”

I love her.

Thank GOD someone has the intelligence to realize this is just Madonna bieng Madonna. I am so tired of typing Madonna into google and before i get to typing the next phrase "nation" ALL these search results and news articals completely destroying madonna apart, "Madonna too old, Madonna granny boob, Madonna 53 yearl old nip slip! Too Old Ew!!" First of all dont act like Madonna is just like your grandma sitting at home baking cookies and rubbing her old tired swollen corn riddled feet on her recliner watching golden girls, this is MADONNA, she exersizes like an athlete, takes better care of her self than anyone i know, and looks AMAZING and RADIANT, so she actually CAN flash her boobs, pussy, ass, IF SHE WANTS TOO, because she IS NOT your typical 53 year old, im my opinion she is single handidly redifining what it means to be 53, Madonna is not old until she herself says hey IM OLD and i dont want to do this anymore. The way Madonna takes care of herself i wouldnt be suprised if she lived to be 100 and well over, so we are calling her old at 50? The way i see it shes only halfway through her life, you go Madge fuck everyone.

Rant over :s703: lol