Madonna's Boob Makes The Sun

BoogieWoogie

Guest Xanthium

Chelsea Handler looks 54 at 36. Madonna looks 36 at 54. If she says a word, she will look like a fuckin idiot.

I love Chelsea Handler but she does resemble the Crypt Keeper. I remember her dissing Madonna on Piers Morgan's show and even she seemed taken aback at how much Piers hated Madonna. You could tell by her body language that she thought he was being a bit excessive. Everything Chelsea has said about Madonna I can laugh at and see where she's coming from. But Piers is just a wackjob who wants Madonna's pussy on a plate.

On the Kathy Griffin show her panelists pretty much blasted Madonna. Kathy didn't blast her but some straight dude and some fashion guy said it was desperate and gross. The fashion guy seemed very very anti-Madonna. I can only imagine what Chelsea Handler said this week...

just seen it and he's such an ass

here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qsk1B_QpF0

Someone who totally gets it!

Thank You, Madonna, for Still Being Madonna

Daytime TV host Wendy Williams got herself all worked up over Madonna's flashing of her bare breast two weeks ago during a concert in Istanbul, asking, "Okay old lady how desperate can we get?" The women on "The View" also weren't having it, and neither was Star Jones and ad man Donny Deutsch on the "Today" show. But I think they're all missing the point, and definitely not getting the context.

Yes, Madonna is striking out at the ageist critics who say a woman of her age should act a certain way. In that sense she's doing what she's always done, pushing buttons about how women are supposed to behave. Now it's simply about how 50-something-year-old women are to behave. And yes, she has great breasts, on a par with those of many 30-year-olds, so why shouldn't she flaunt them?

But more significant is context, lost on the critics entirely. Madonna didn't show her nipple in New York or Los Angeles or Miami. She did it in Turkey, a predominantly Muslim country where many women do not show much of their bodies in public, and where women's rights are under attack by a conservative government, sending many marching into the streets in recent weeks.

Back in the 1980s, when Madonna burst on the scene, the U.S. was in a scary place on the issue of homosexuality. For a generation of gay men, Madonna was our antidote. As our friends died around us during the callous Reagan era, as conservatives like William F. Buckley Jr. called for putting tattoos on people with AIDS, as Senator Jesse Helms was writing laws against us, Madonna was pushing back culturally. She struck at the Catholic church. She flaunted sexuality. She crashed through stereotypes about gender. She did in those very oppressive years what Lady Gaga does for gays more overtly in this much more gay-accepting time.

So, by assertively flashing her nipple in Istanbul, Madonna was, in the cultural realm, doing something similar for the women of Turkey, perhaps helping to liberate them just a little bit. And what would she follow that up with? A few days later, last week in Rome, she flashed her butt to the crowd. I happened to be in Rome, and I got a chuckle when some in the Italian media actually took note that Madonna's ass was facing the Vatican. Was she mooning the Pope?

Last night I appeared with PR guru Howard Bragman on Joy Behar's new show on Current TV, and Howard made the point that Wendy Williams scored simply by having her name in the same headline with Madonna's.That may be true. But Madonna always scores bigger in these battles, and with her, so do we all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/thank-you-madonna-for-sti_b_1619143.html

Madonna-dissing is so stale now, i mean honestly..and as for Kylie! No comment

Kylie has no opinion of her own. One of the many reasons why she has always been a local star is because she doesn't have any personality. She goes with the motion and it's clearly manipulated by people surrounding her. She is the type of person that in a discussion with a group of people tends to follow the majority. She is basically a weak headed person.

Kylie has no opinion of her own. One of the many reasons why she has always been a local star is because she doesn't have any personality. She goes with the motion and it's clearly manipulated by people surrounding her. She is the type of person that in a discussion with a group of people tends to follow the majority. She is basically a weak headed person.

:thumbsup:

Exactly! Spot on! This is also reflected in her music, shes never got anything to say, i generally find her sooo boring and after this, i've lost all respect for her, sorry.

Um wow, well this disappointing, I loved Joan and Kylie until this, good on Guliana Rancic for holding her ground and not giving to the hateful peer pressure of trashing Madonna, I've always liked her. And Kylie...you are on a fashion critic show on E news while Madonna is on a legendary world tour. I'd be bitter too

Poor Kylie, it must be sad for her to know that nobody knows who she is here in the U.S.A

Exactly! So far from her interview on Chelsea and her appearance on here, the general feel is that she is just another guest, the way they gay says "I just love you!" its not the same worship Madonna receives the entire atmosphere is different when madonna is being interviewed, the interviewer and audience know who they are in the presence of, whereas with kylie its just "well ladies and gentlemen here is Kylie minogue, she is from Australia and she has a New cd coming out called 'no one gives a shit volume 2' please welcome kylie minogue! (a few applause and some crickets chirping)"

Exactly! So far from her interview on Chelsea and her appearance on here, the general feel is that she is just another guest, the way they gay says "I just love you!" its not the same worship Madonna receives the entire atmosphere is different when madonna is being interviewed, the interviewer and audience know who they are in the presence of, whereas with kylie its just "well ladies and gentlemen here is Kylie minogue, she is from Australia and she has a New cd coming out called 'no one gives a shit volume 2' please welcome kylie minogue! (a few applause and some crickets chirping)"

:lmao: @ some crickets chirping!!!! Soooo trueeeee hahahahahahahahaha :lmao:

They didn't even TRASH Madonna. It's so typical of this forum to go ... "I never liked that cunt anyway" whenever someone doesn't praise M :lol:

I completely agree. They all seemed to like M and were just being "commercial" in their comments. Ageism, blah blah blah. Kylie was just being cute and funny. We all know how much she loved M, but just like some of the people on this forum, I can see M finding out about this and not liking the bitch anymore :lol:

They didn't even TRASH Madonna. It's so typical of this forum to go ... "I never liked that cunt anyway" whenever someone doesn't praise M :lol:

Calling her 108 qualifies as trashing in my book lol, and its not so much that, its that they were all following the crowd, kylie must know what its like to have people critic your look and say you look good or you dont look good, so why go on a show and publicly say something as petty as "no just no" really kylie? Come on..