Madonna's Boob Makes The Sun

BoogieWoogie

Gosh some of those comments people have made are so harsh and kinda hurtful! People can be so mean, honestly :(

Don't read them - EVER. Never go into the comments section of any Madonna blog post on a popular site. Rule of thumb :lol:

Don't read them - EVER. Never go into the comments section of any Madonna blog post on a popular site. Rule of thumb :lol:

Yes that should be a rule for everyone. Most of all never read youtube comments lol

I never saw a woman being so trashed by the media on this century (and past) like Madonna has just because she wasn't afraid of "expressing herself" or talking about openly about sex. There's a pretty much machist system behind our culture and the most annoying thing is that most of the times women are behind validating that. Taking from a cultural perspective, it's pretty sad that in 2012 people still react like that.

But Madonna survived everything. She didn't went on drugs like Whitney, she didn't got drunk like Amy, she didn't got addicted as Michael Jackson, she didn't become a psycho as Britney did for sometime. If she wasn't such a legend as she is, she would have just gave up in the middle and just died as some already did.

So i'm very proud that she is showing her boobs at whatever age and time she wants to do it and because she is the one and only Madonna, she has the absolut right to do it.

Those comments are harsh and really do show that people cannot tolerate the thought of sexual and free spirited woman over 50. Alot of the comments were from women too - really goes to show that people expect women over 50 to act a certain way only - hope they realize what goes around comes around and they will be 50 year old women one day too and resent society telling them they aren't sexual.

I just hope she flashes her nipple at Yankee Stadium. I wanna see it (again and again.) I don't see what the deal is all about. perhaps they haven't seen sex book before. It's the same old tits 20 years ago.

they just fall for her game again. good move M!

I never saw a woman being so trashed by the media on this century (and past) like Madonna has just because she wasn't afraid of "expressing herself" or talking about openly about sex. There's a pretty much machist system behind our culture and the most annoying thing is that most of the times women are behind validating that. Taking from a cultural perspective, it's pretty sad that in 2012 people still react like that.

But Madonna survived everything. She didn't went on drugs like Whitney, she didn't got drunk like Amy, she didn't got addicted as Michael Jackson, she didn't become a psycho as Britney did for sometime. If she wasn't such a legend as she is, she would have just gave up in the middle and just died as some already did.

So i'm very proud that she is showing her boobs at whatever age and time she wants to do it and because she is the one and only Madonna, she has the absolut right to do it.

+1

100% fact.

I don't think Madonna has been very wise showing her tits, to be fair it seems more a desperate move than a rebellious one. But kudos for her because suddenly everybody speaks of the tour.

I don't like the way it was done. She should have taken the entire bra off :wow:

while i thought the tit was wonderful and shown up quite lovely under the lights and seemed appreciative of it's attention - i'm not really a fan... was it necessary? (was 'jml') (was 'erotica' (maybe...))... i digress. infact i'm a nip fan now. fuck it. yay!

She's such a clever woman :inlove:

The media and dumb arses are like putty in her hands....they don't have a fucking clue. She couldn't give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks....and so we should follow suit.