Madonna's Boob Makes The Sun

BoogieWoogie

their reactions are just retarded esp the comments...

Aside from doing it at HER show, for HER fans, the public should be used to seeing her tits by now.

I'm a bit puzzled by comments.

If they didn't like the thought of seeing Madonna with her tit out, they shouldn't have clicked the link to begin with. Simple.

God it's not like Madonna showing her tit is even surprising I mean come on. Everyone's already seen her boobs many times. Who cares? It's her show that her fans paid money to see.. she can do what she wants.

its on tmz too, with an ironic headline "does anyone still care".

The guys at TMZ are mentally challenged, aren't they. Obviously THEY care. Why would they run this article in the first place. But they are no different to any other media outlet which is running the boob story at the moment. All of them are a) citing how old she is b) implying she did it all for publicity. I think they are complaining because the realize how she is playing games with the media. And the only way they know how to play this game is to put her down. She could care less because in the end they are still playing her game.

The guys at TMZ are mentally challenged, aren't they. Obviously THEY care. Why would they run this article in the first place. But they are no different to any other media outlet which is running the boob story at the moment. All of them are a) citing how old she is b) implying she did it all for publicity. I think they are complaining because the realize how she is playing games with the media. And the only way they know how to play this game is to put her down. She could care less because in the end they are still playing her game.

Harvey Levin has something against Madonna, he has said numerous negative things..said shes too haughty taughty.. but he worships the kardashians,, maybe he wants to get paid to say nice things, i dunno

:thumbsup: i'm a journalist myself and loves how she keep teasing the media assholes. Madonna is a legend.

Anybody know the context regarding why she took her Tidday out?

Yep she was singing Human nature. Human nature was a response to the SEX/Erotica detractors.

Harvey Levin has something against Madonna, he has said numerous negative things..said shes too haughty taughty.. but he worships the kardashians,, maybe he wants to get paid to say nice things, i dunno

I guess they have a fruitful relationship. Those Kardashians give TMZ something to write about and they keep the publicity going. Total trash. Famous for being famous. I will never understand that concept and I fail to realize why normal people adore those kind of celebrities who haven't done anything of real value in their life (what does this family again?) when they "hate" people who have worked their asses off to achieve something.

It's so hypnotic

The way she flashed her boob

It's all over YouTube

Ahem anyway, it's in Human Nature, pretty apt

its on tmz too, with an ironic headline "does anyone still care".

Well they pretty much answer that question by making it news :lol:

Hahaha, I just love peoples reactions to it, it makes them SOOOO MAD that Madonna doesnt care to conform to societies views and expectations on age and what is expected of a 53 year old woman. She does what she wants when she wants and people just CANT HANDLE IT.

God I love her.

"im not sorry"

exactly same thing happened during SEX. News papers were raving how they think Madonna is boring, desperate and old. On their front pages.

it's also on huffington post and they too say Madonna is boring them.

Then why the hell are they even writing about it? Are all these entertainment columns written by interns nowadays. I say all these people are just a bunch of selfish fuckers. All they are looking for is recognition. And how do they get it? By posting something negative about an already polarizing figure. I bet many of the readers will be more than grateful to have a chance to trash Madonna in the readers comments section. In result the writer can always claim he or she was so right because the readers reactions just shows it. They are no different than those Z-listers that trash her on a regular basis just to remind people they are still alive or because they have to sell something. Poor people.

it's also on huffington post and they too say Madonna is boring them.

Boring enough to put on Huffingtonpost. It's funny how after 30 years, people keep falling for the same shit :lol: I love Madonna.

Guess who truly must be boring these trash blogs? Lady Gaga. When was the last time we heard anything about her that was unrelated to Madonna?

No further questions your honor.

*puts on Julianna Marguiles wig*