backdrop videos

pasqual

i just want to put in one place all those amazeing videos that we get with MDNA tour.

not just videos between sections like BF/JML/NKM, but we have amazeing backdrops durring GGW...EY..HN...ImA...ImS and more...

just before we get more of them in some HD on youtube i want to hear what do you think and what do you like

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5b342QoW11r22px7o1_500.jpg

Well I feel the screens have a definite story notably in the beginning (which I noticed most, since it's what we have the best footage of so far.) I don't know if this would really go with the topic but...

It shows a beautiful cathedral, the light shines in showing the force of a Goddess coming through. When she breaks the glass, it turns to night in the cathedral. When she falls, she's falling from grace into the darkness into the material world, becoming the villain and getting her vengeance. She gets her vengeance and ends the cathedral (transgression) with I don't give a...which is fitting considering her life.

Then we get the all american, old-school imagry of money, love, and manufactured goods that twists into the modern drumming hoopla of GMAYL...

The Imagry during I'm a sinner/cyber raga intrigues me the most (it looks stunning and we still don't have any full footage of it). It's as if you are traveling and experiencing the beauty in all cultures after getting all the American /catholic stuff, getting yourself out of your comfort and seeing that we are all sinners and that no one is perfect before it ties into like a prayer, that obviously brings it all to one light, one faith, one truth, that is loving living and sharing joy with others.

Which brings us to the party. Idk how I'm addicted keys in(with that choreography but...)...I guess maybe, a little drug use doesn't hurt anybody (based on the screen visuals... Itll be a treat when im on MDMA)so you can dance the night away and have a "celebration" lol

I'm glad you did a thread for them. They really deserve.

GGW backdrop, the only one I saw, is a masterpiece. I think she never gave such importance to bd videos like this time.

I was watching Sorry on CT the other day and I was thinking what the hell was that bd? I assume it has to be a great meaning that I didn't get, because for me it seems like they didn't know what to put and someone said "i found a random video on youtube of some machine with oil, lets put this" and they roll with it.

Backing to MDNA, after the tour is over I really want all the backdrop videos in hd!

That's the highly of this tour, the backdrop videos on the gigantic screens. They are what makes this tour special and what makes it so asthetically pleasing to look at.

This tour is going to look amazing on BluRay! Hopefully HBO is interested!

Oh god the GGW backdrop is BEAUTIFUL. I was amazed when I saw it. It's really cool when everything shatters right after Madonna says the prayer in the beginning. I absolutely LOVE the backdrop for Gang Bang as well. It looks really cool in a wide shot and works REALLY well with M's 'gunshots.' The JML interlude is AMAZING as well. She looks FLAWLESS ugh.

They never did that and i dont know why. It would be great bonus material. She did so many great videos for bd. I think that start with DWT..

remember PNFM? BS..FL..DAD..and now we have these..its pritty good colection for a dvd. :D

incredible, they are incredible!!!! by the way, the church scene in the beginning...the new National geographic magazine in spain has a picture in the cover of their last issue, and it´s exacly like GGW´s backscreen, and is dedicated to the mason...

The backdrop videos are just insane! This is probably the best musical show on Earth right now.

I think if you get your seats far away of the stage you will get the best experience. They're just too awesome. :wow:

When it comes to M, she's the best. It would be great to have a documentary for this tour, including all these details, how she chose this, that. Wonderful.

i just want to put in one place all those amazeing videos that we get with MDNA tour.

not just videos between sections like BF/JML/NKM, but we have amazeing backdrops durring GGW...EY..HN...ImA...ImS and more...

just before we get more of them in some HD on youtube i want to hear what do you think and what do you like

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4xtreeXg91qkzr9fo4_1280.jpg

and some think this ISNT her greatest show opening? please! its incredible.

I was thinking about posting this too - the screens are amazing quality. Even the crappy first leaks were so clear for JML and NKM - really great quality. I hope the live recordings capture the quality and aren't messed around with.

BD are really amazing, best ever. for everything, the quality, the integrations with the scenes, the shots. the opening is....speachless.

but every projection is something never seen before.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that we have the tourbook can anyone tell us who directed the JML and NKM videos?

Why not list all the credits (adapted from the tour book)?

Moment Factory

Kalakan Gregorian Chant Virgin Mary Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach / Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Vogue

I'm a Sinner

Like a Prayer

Celebration

Creative Director: Sakchin Bessette

Director: Melissa Weigel

Producer: Johanna Marsal

Footage for "Revolver" and "I Don't Give A" filmed by Jonas Ã…kerlund and edited by Danny Tull.

Nathan Rissman

Best Friend

Director: Nathan Rissman

Director of Photography: Eric Lin

B Camera: Russ Senzatimore

Steadicam Operator: George Bianchini

Executive Producer: Stephenie Fernandez

Producer: Luke Stevens

Editor: Danny Tull

Veneno Inc.

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart