June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Yeah ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And her ass is GLORIOUS !

yeah!! u can bet!! she's really amazing. her ass, her face. and her routines are incredible..... now i can watch the clips on youtube....it was all new for me. amazing show. maybe her better. there where no low points. incredible visuals..

one of these days i'll talk also about the mess of the shit people working at livenation italy and of the italian security. 6 hours of a nightmare until we obtained our potions.... but now i'm only for madonna.

fot those who go and want and secure a good position near the stage for me the best place is, looking the stage, on the right of the pit near the end (where i was :sassy: ). but that's my opinion.

this show for sure must be seen more than once, there's so much action on the stage. the setlist, choreography, the stage, the arrangements, the costumes....all pure magic. i'm in love.

have i said i liked this show??

WOW Lucky you ! I only saw the concert in Abu Dhabi but it was great. Glad to hear you had a great time too ! MDNA MDNA MDNA ! :laugh:

She looks amazing!

[media=]

[/media]

Great, she has so much fun! Finally, that stiffness she had during the Tel Aviv conert (and also a bit during the Abu Dhabi concerts) seems to have gone away now.

Posted on UK Mix

Yeah guys I was in the DAMN PIT. icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif

I have no voice and I cannot feel my legs yet: pain everywhere.

I cannot describe how I felt when I enter the pit and she was there going around and singing: I cried a lot: she was so friendly, broke her finger nails and gave to us as a gift icon_lol.gif

The show was just EPIC: it has just got to see it to realize.

The video interlude are just wowwww especially NNM and JML: how beauty she is there.

Like a Virgin was such a cool moment, before singing she said: don't know why when I'm in Rome I feel outrageous: when she pulled down her pants the stadium went crazy.

The show hasn't a single boring moment unlike the Sticky: it's just superb and proves if there was any need why she is the Queen: noone could ever dream to deliver that **** way at her age: she should share it for the new starlette seriously icon_eek.gif

As for the stadium: the pic above doesn't show a sector (Distinti)which was completely empty: tickets there haven't been put on sale. The venue was btw 85% full: way above every expectation icon_eek.gif and I can't even describe how electric was the air: only the Queen can still move such a huge and adoring crowd....let the other play the theatre,lol.

On a side note Braim is way cuter in person, I had a brief talk with Adrian too and showed him my boobs which I actually showed to everyone, Guy Oseary included icon_redface.gif

Oh and last but not least: Rocco RULESSSSSSSSS icon_lol.gif

Posted on UK Mix

Yeah guys I was in the DAMN PIT. icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif

I have no voice and I cannot feel my legs yet: pain everywhere.

I cannot describe how I felt when I enter the pit and she was there going around and singing: I cried a lot: she was so friendly, broke her finger nails and gave to us as a gift icon_lol.gif

The show was just EPIC: it has just got to see it to realize.

The video interlude are just wowwww especially NNM and JML: how beauty she is there.

Like a Virgin was such a cool moment, before singing she said: don't know why when I'm in Rome I feel outrageous: when she pulled down her pants the stadium went crazy.

The show hasn't a single boring moment unlike the Sticky: it's just superb and proves if there was any need why she is the Queen: noone could ever dream to deliver that **** way at her age: she should share it for the new starlette seriously icon_eek.gif

As for the stadium: the pic above doesn't show a sector (Distinti)which was completely empty: tickets there haven't been put on sale. The venue was btw 85% full: way above every expectation icon_eek.gif and I can't even describe how electric was the air: only the Queen can still move such a huge and adoring crowd....let the other play the theatre,lol.

On a side note Braim is way cuter in person, I had a brief talk with Adrian too and showed him my boobs which I actually showed to everyone, Guy Oseary included icon_redface.gif

Oh and last but not least: Rocco RULESSSSSSSSS icon_lol.gif

:shock::headbang::bow:

AvOKudUCEAM4emy.jpg

Looks like the stadium was pretty full last night. Italy really loves M

:thumbsup:

I see FLOP Tour :lmao:

Maybe this pic will shut up those bitter journalists from Rai News and TG3 saying she hasn't sold out, continuing that she hasn't in any venue up to this point. She said "Ticket bought for €150 are being resold at €20. It's crisis time for everyone and it really comes as no surprise she resorts to her usual tricks to get attention".

Someone should explain the cow that once a ticket is bought is bought and if a scalper is finding problems at reselling it for a profit it's his problem. It doesn't equal not selling-out on Madonna's part. Silly poor envious woman.

Besides that other post saying a section of the stands hasn't been put on sale alltogether makes sense, as it happened on other tours as well, and for other artists for different reasons. This was a third gig she added at the last moment after Milan and Florence. It's simply extraordinary that in this economy she manages to sell 45,000 tickets priced up to $250, and being at just a third of that country's tour run.

what was she looking at in that video, isnt she the only one on stage when she performs turn up the radio??

There were probably 15 people on stage and they wanted to make sure the sound and videos were right for TUTR. It was probably a run-through of the visuals and soundcheck for the song.

:thumbsup: (Can't wait for Hyde Park pics) :inlove:

And the crowd, well as Madge said herself 26 years ago

I love the moment the lights go out and its so great when a video captures this.

what was she looking at in that video, isnt she the only one on stage when she performs turn up the radio??

No, Monte Pittman and Kevin Antunes are on stage as well, playing guitar and keytar, respectively.

Is there intro footage of Rome? I don't want to go through videos claiming to be Rome and being tel aviv or Abu dhabi...

Is that what's going on? How annoying. I was watching one of those "Rome" videos yesterday and thinking it was a little TOO MUCH like Tel Aviv... Someone should start a thread that collects the best (and truthful) videos from the MDNA tour in each city. I can't...

Is that what's going on? How annoying. I was watching one of those "Rome" videos yesterday and thinking it was a little TOO MUCH like Tel Aviv... Someone should start a thread that collects the best (and truthful) videos from the MDNA tour in each city. I can't...

Yeah I mention this before. At least we know the Rome show is dark root free. Other than that I'm not sure how to distinguish between them at this point. :huh: