June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Madonna singing Sagarra Jo acapella :dramatic:

Madonna's nail :wow:

I hear someone asking what she is singing and in which language and did some Italian guy say she sings in Chinese? :lol:

exactly :lmao:

Just because you're not attending the Rome there's no need for you to bitch about it. Not even for Confessions did she sell 70,000 tickets. If she ends up selling 50,000 tickets, it'll be a huge success especially considering that she had alreafy sold 40,000 tkts in Florence and more than 45,000 in Milan.

Stop the bitching.

Start celebrating.

PS ...oh and by the way you can still apply for a management position at Live Nation since you're so good.

:lol: Rather transparent, wouldn't you say?

Maybe the tit flashing wasn't that spontaneous but a planned routine that she just cut for the first two "sensitive" stops of the tour ..?

Judging by her facial expression I would say it was improv. :D

Madonna still has somewhat of a dude's ass. It looks like MY ass at this point. She's always been pretty assless, only in the last 7-8 years she's really started to concentrate on her lower body and she's developed some bubble as a result. Honestly her body is pretty remarkable. Look at how nothing on her sags. Not even her tits. If she got a tit lift, then more power to her. If I had her hooters I'd wanna preserve them for as long possible.

+1 Couldn't agree more!

Sagarra Jo de la

Sagarra Jo de la

Sagarra Jo de la Jo de la Jo de la

Sagarra Jo de la

Sagarra Jo de la

Sagarra Jo de la Jo de la Jo

Go! Go! Go!!!!!!! Go!!!!!!!!!!!! Gooooooooooooo!!!!

My first ever M experience from the tribunes. I won't repeat that! :) But it was just a warm-up for the real deal in Berlin...

Some of my pics and videos:

BJCunl.jpg

ZWKqJl.jpg

Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's Not Me:

Turn Up the Radio:

[media=]

She looks really good in those clips. Is that the full interview? Love when she talks about music and touring, too bad they keep asking her pretty much the same questions about her kids and that stuff.

She looks really good in those clips. Is that the full interview? Love when she talks about music and touring, too bad they keep asking her pretty much the same questions about her kids and that stuff.

I think that's it.

Tell me about! There's so many good questions to do in regard of the album and the tour and this fucking journalists always ask the same things!

Why don't they ask why Love Spent is not the tour setlist? What she thinks about the people who criticize her nipple and her AGE? What she thinks about Marine Le Pen sueing her?

This are type of questions I wanna hear!

She clearly wanted to expose her tits in its full glory there! Sadly the guy failed to take off her bra... imagine if she did it, she was so looking for controversy in Rome! That wasnt an attempt to show one nipple but the entire thing!