June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Guest jamesshot

really, it was no scandal, a lot funny, a technician behind the catwalk had to open her corset to do in this moment i don't remmber what and then had to close it...but he lost yhe left side of the corset and the stadium missed the opportunity to see her tits!! :laugh: , she looked to us smiling and the technician deeply inspired, i think it has been the most terrible moment of his life....for now goodnight and pleas don't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the stadium full?

some are saying it was packed and others that it was close to filled, with a some empty seats, but definitely not really noticeable (as proven by why some say its "clearly packed" anyway) ;) so in conclusion its probably very close. :)

Her ass really is amazing. Do you think she had implants or is fruit of her working her ass off, literally?

I wonder because everybody remember her flat ass in American Pie video, right?

Her ass really is amazing. Do you think she had implants or is fruit of her working her ass off, literally?

I think that's from working out. She was xtremely skinny during the American Pie video. It's also what you wear to accentuate the body. The pants NOT showing the bottom of her ass cheeks, also gives it the illusion that they are bigger then they are.

That's her ass and always been.

Do you remember those ultra-tight jeans? Anybody would have a flat ass wearing those.

We saw how little her bottom was compared to another female act in that SNL skit.

:rotfl:

Lady Gaga does have a fat ass. It's nice though, I gotta admit. If she doesn't do squats and lunges every single day for the rest of her life though, it's gonna end up a cellulite mess in a mere 10 years.

Madonna is physical perfection - we know this. An athlete doubling as a pop icon.

She looks amazing!

[media=]

[/media]

WOW!!! When she looks to the side, it brought me back to her Like A Virgin video with her hair like that.

It's her ass, it's just muscular as it's been for a while now

tumblr_m5j1zluwmq1qmi27vo1_500.jpg

Madonna still has somewhat of a dude's ass. It looks like MY ass at this point. She's always been pretty assless, only in the last 7-8 years she's really started to concentrate on her lower body and she's developed some bubble as a result. Honestly her body is pretty remarkable. Look at how nothing on her sags. Not even her tits. If she got a tit lift, then more power to her. If I had her hooters I'd wanna preserve them for as long possible.

OMFG!! JUST COME BACK FROM THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S NO WORDS, REALLY. WAS SO CLOSE TO HER FRONT ROW. WE'VE, ME AND MADGE, SANG LIKE A PRAYER TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! AMZING SHOW, DON'T MISS IT, IT BLOWS YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND TO PEOPLE WHO GO, LET'S FORGET THE DIAMOND PIT OR WHATEVER IS CALLED............

CAN'T BELIEVE, MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE,

I'M IN SHOCK!!!!!!!!!

FLORENCE I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And her ass is GLORIOUS !

I love that she wants so badly to sing naked :lmao:

I wanted that during the Erotica era. Her completely naked with just boots, a purse and a mic :horny:

She looks like she's about to kill Mercy there for tugging on her pendant!

:nervous:

good, i knew adopting the second one was a mistake.

She's doing concerts in Milan & Florence, I guess that's why Stadio Olimpico wasn't as packed as it was for the last 2 tours.

Exactly .... Originally it was meant to be just Milan and Florence but they went for a third gig, yet it looks pretty packed from the videos and pics I've seen so far. Amazing. I am actually surprised the breakfast news reports didn't mention she slightly exposed her underwear clad ass. The TG5 journalist actually said "She was 1 hour late and when the crowd was starting to boo her she appeared on stage and gave a performance that made everyone forget she was late. But this time the audience wasn't entertained with any sort of antic, maybe she's sparing surprises for her Milan and Florence gigs" :lol: