June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

to anyone with greater experience....

esp for this tour, did you have problems introducing photocameras? how do you hidden...?

People reported that they had no problems with basic photocameras and of course everyone took their phones to film the show lol. So much different from a few years ago.

People reported that they had no problems with basic photocameras and of course everyone took their phones to film the show lol. So much different from a few years ago.

:chuckle: yeah, true..but my problem exactly is that i don't have a good phone to shoot and make videos....and on the other side i have a reflex, canon, that it's not professional but isn't basic either....i'm paranoic i know....

I don't think this has been posted yet, from MTribe:

Live in Rome: Madonna passion - against all odds

Eros from Bari and Anthony from Modena are the first Italian fans queueing outside the Olympic Stadium in Rome.

They have been queueing since yesterday morning at 7 AM - Eros plans to take part to all the Italian concerts and also the ones in London and Dublin.

Anthony comes from Modena, a city that has been heavily affected by the earthquake that hit Northern Italy last month, but this didn't stop his huge Madonna passion and he decided to come to the show anyway, although he will stick to the three Italian concerts.

They're set up with tents in the queue outside the stadium and taking turns to briefly leave the line to eat something and refresh themselves. Eros and Anthony send a shout out to all the Madonna Fans via MadonnaTribe - check it out in the video message below.

roma_012.jpg

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7164

Wow, they've been camping since Sunday at 7am!

Just mad..

But i wanted to say..if i m M i would get pissed on audience couse nobody watch but record the show..it is a bit anoying..dont you think? Why pay a ticked and not just enjoy and sing and dance? Well..that kind of time has come..but have you seen how great the crowd looklike durring Who s that girl tour? :D now the audience looks more like paparazzi than anything else. Usually i take just few pics just to have a memory..

Just mad..

But i wanted to say..if i m M i would get pissed on audience couse nobody watch but record the show..it is a bit anoying..dont you think? Why pay a ticked and not just enjoy and sing and dance? Well..that kind of time has come..but have you seen how great the crowd looklike durring Who s that girl tour? :D now the audience looks more like paparazzi than anything else. Usually i take just few pics just to have a memory..

I don't think Madonna has complained about that, but a lot of artists have and don't like it. I can sort of see their point that people don't seem to be enjoying the show, but at the same time it's wonderful for the fans that can't attend shows so that they can see concerts online on youtube or wherever and don't have to wait months or years until a DVD comes out. I love watching all the videos of the tour and I'm grateful that people are recording it and posting it.

Bjork kicks off, believe me. I try and see every UK show (now over 20 times), she says its all about the party at that second, not later and it puts her off because she wants to party at the same time as everyone else. She stops the music!

Yes yes sure..but i m just saying..it is opservation not critic.

:p

well yes, i think you're right...sometimes you can see a singer trying to involve the audience and they are all concentrated to film and shoot with their phones...

...in my case i have a bad phone and moreover a pathetic memory....so i'd like to take with me my reflex.....but i think i won't now....don't want to risk to have it confiscated by security.... :scared:

however tuckeye, the capacity is little less than 80,000 for sports events and for concert usually a lot less...more or less 60,000 for the last M'concerts

to anyone with greater experience....

esp for this tour, did you have problems introducing photocameras? how do you hidden...?

In my experience, you can definitely bring a simple point and shoot, but they don't allow reflex cameras even if they are semi professional.

She must have got the memo that everyone found out she was 53 despite deliberately dying her roots brown.....now plots to fool people by pretending her hair is naturally blonde.

In more important news, she is a goddess :inlove:

2w5rjx0.jpg

Shes giving me Michelle Pfeiffer.

So true. And like someone else said, loving this hair (AND DRESS COLOR) for TUTR. Give us a little Cher, Madge, so we can help you score a hit! Just once!

From Madonnatribe :

Madonna sat down for a press junket and met members of the Italian press at her hotel in Rome this afternoon. She was described as "simply fabulous" in a light blue Dolce & Gabbana dress with black polka dots.

The media outlets she met - and that you should keep an eye on in the next few hours for their interviews are leading national newspaper "la Repubblica" in both its online and printed editions, tv network "Dee-jay TV" and "RDS" radio.

RDS, which is also a partner of the Italian leg of the MDNA Tour, will air the Madonna interview hosted by radio anchor Anna Pettinelli tomorrow evening at 8.

:huh:

She was probably tired when the pictures were taken.

Guest Fukujima

that interview is full of bullshit, as it always happen with italian magazines...everything is filled with a bit of drama and i don't belive for one second she gave such long and elaborate answers ( not because she can't, just because she usually doesn't, maybe i'm wrong)