June 12 - Rome (Olympic Stadium)

Prepare for youtube recordings of mass hysteria and the Tour Book and the videoshoot, next week is THE WEEK. Just watch the Italian media drooling all over her in speechless awe and devotion. Can't wait for the standardized press statements from a certain institution taking offence at some of the contents of the show too :chuckle:

Oh god I can't wait to see videos from this show. The audience is going to be AMAZING. I was amazed by the audience in Istanbul so I can only imagine how crazy this audience is going to be!

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER!

Guest Fukujima

wish i was there in Rome like for Confessions...this time i will be in London but i'd love to go to Italy to see M again...there's a special atmosphere and lot of craziness going on lol a collegue of my sister will go to her Florence concert with her boyfriend, can't wait for the report :popcorn2:

Oh god I can't wait to see videos from this show. The audience is going to be AMAZING. I was amazed by the audience in Istanbul so I can only imagine how crazy this audience is going to be!

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER!

Wasn't this the first time she visited Turkey since the Girlie Show? and MDNA was a hit record there.

Italy is probably her strongest market with Finland and Spain of course.

I wish Rome wasn't her first show since it's the one that was added last & probably the one that has sold less. The press will blow up if the place doesn't look packed. :angry:

Uhmmm i doubt it won't be packed! I went to Rome last month and GGW was playing everywhere all the time!

Guest Owenkeats

Hopefully all the fan hysteria in Italy will inspire TITDONNA to make another appearance.

Hahahaha love it!

Hopefully all the fan hysteria in Italy will inspire TITDONNA to make another appearance.

Maybe the tit flashing wasn't that spontaneous but a planned routine that she just cut for the first two "sensitive" stops of the tour ..?

I'm sure I read somewhere that they were releasing new tickets for Rome, indicating that they'd reached a level where they'd pretty much exhausted the original issue of tickets....

Italian audiences are INSANE! I'll never forget being in the front row for S&S, surrounded by Italians who were very loudly singing along to EVERY track, even the HC album tracks ("my sugar is RAW!" comes to mind :)). It was brilliant!

It seems that there won't be any TUTR video shooting taking place in Rome. At least this is what the Italian press is stating today.

Sorry I haven't kept up with the TUTR thread but is it confirmed we are just getting a Miles Away treatment for this video or something more?

The Rome show was NEVER sold out, most of the sections were available since the they went on sale. Milan and Florence are not sold out either but I believe they are very close. The Rome show was a stupid idea in the first place, but what can you do. There are tons of contets in Italy with tickets for that show. Sky Italy is giving away hundred of tickets.

Anyway, I'll be in Milan and Florence and I can't fucking wait!!!!

The Italian press has been comparing Madonna to Bruce Springsteen highlighting the fact that Springsteen had sold all of his tickets while Madonna hadn't. What they don't highlight is the fact that Springsteen's ticket are much cheaper.

The Italian press has been comparing Madonna to Bruce Springsteen highlighting the fact that Springsteen had sold all of his tickets while Madonna hadn't. What they don't highlight is the fact that Springsteen's ticket are much cheaper.

and that madonna is playing three different stadiums in the same country and the same week.

the press has been doing the same here, comparin gaga with madonna (not keeping in mind that gaga is playing an ARENA.) common sense loses when its about superstars

They have sold about 40,000 tickets for the Rome show. I wouldn't call that stupid.

More tickets will surely be sold tomorrow and Tuesday.

Source? And capacity for Olimpico is 70.000. I don't think they'll sell 30.000 tickets in 2 days. All the sections but prato A (golden circle) are still available.

Just because you're not attending the Rome there's no need for you to bitch about it. Not even for Confessions did she sell 70,000 tickets. If she ends up selling 50,000 tickets, it'll be a huge success especially considering that she had alreafy sold 40,000 tkts in Florence and more than 45,000 in Milan.

Stop the bitching.

Start celebrating.

PS ...oh and by the way you can still apply for a management position at Live Nation since you're so good.

Source? And capacity for Olimpico is 70.000. I don't think they'll sell 30.000 tickets in 2 days. All the sections but prato A (golden circle) are still available.

yeah..but for madonna's concert usually the capacity is at 60.000. today on an italian newspaper, Il Messaggero that has a nice article about madonna on first page and another one about the concert, is reported that prato A and all the cheapest tickets (curva nord and distinti) have been sold

Just because you're not attending the Rome there's no need for you to bitch about it. Not even for Confessions did she sell 70,000 tickets. If she ends up selling 50,000 tickets, it'll be a huge success especially considering that she had alreafy sold 40,000 tkts in Florence and more than 45,000 in Milan.

Stop the bitching.

Start celebrating.

THIS!!

PS ...oh and by the way you can still apply for a management position at Live Nation since you're so good.

:lmao:

anyway...first little report from the stadium...the troupe already here building up the stage...the crow control barrier are already (transenne) placed....and no more than 10 people are already queuing.....the temperature today is very hot.

at least 1 hour to find the place where i'll take my early entrance ticket (as always in italy livenation sucks...)

SOME ELSE WILL SEE THE CONCERT HERE?? :Disco_Ball:

I'M ALREADY IN PANICK MODE FOR MY TICKET.....oh..and if i have time i'll have a wonderful t-shirt for the concert :superman: