The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

I'm certain Jonas is directing it b/c his wife (b - stylist) tweeted that she's in Florence two hours ago and was in milan the other day "waiting for the queen". https://twitter.com/#!/BAkerlund

Yeah, but B. Akerlund styled the "4 Minutes" video and Jonas didn't direct that one.

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't want another messy photoshoot video with different colored filters. Bye Munro.

Ã…kerlund + Celebration :wow:

dont blame everything on Munro. He did have a gardener as co-director, you know.

I hope she does a video for Gang Bang later in the year. That would be 4 great videos from the album.

Me too! But this album deserves at least 4 singles from it.

Last week MadonnaTribe broke the news that the the shooting for the Turn up the Radio videoclip was planned for the break between the concert dates in Florence and Barcelona.

We later had the chance to confirm that the location was indeed the beautiful city ofFlorence and today we would like you to keep you up to date with the latest reports from behind the scenes which say that principal photography is scheduled to take place tomorrow, Monday June 18.

Tom Munro is confirmed as the appointed director and the video is said to have a complete concept and storyline with some sort of "ideal reference" to the Girl Gone Wild videoclip.

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe for more reports to come!

Last week MadonnaTribe broke the news that the the shooting for the Turn up the Radio videoclip was planned for the break between the concert dates in Florence and Barcelona.

We later had the chance to confirm that the location was indeed the beautiful city ofFlorence and today we would like you to keep you up to date with the latest reports from behind the scenes which say that principal photography is scheduled to take place tomorrow, Monday June 18.

Tom Munro is confirmed as the appointed director and the video is said to have a complete concept and storyline with some sort of "ideal reference" to the Girl Gone Wild videoclip.

Exciting! Can't wait to see it :thumbsup:

This doesn't show up properly on my screen:

So I'm pasting it as plain text:

Latest on the Turn up the Radio videoclip

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7178

So Munro is in. drownedmadonna has been getting it all wrong.

Not surprising, i never trusted drownedmadonna.

Anyway the news are exciting! Glad to know the video will have a storyline.

So Munro is in. drownedmadonna has been getting it all wrong.

Hmm... DrownedMadonna exclusively revealed that Tom Munro would be directing the video, which was later also confirmed by MadonnaTribe.

And now, all of a sudden, DrownedMadonna claims that Jonas Ã…kerlund will direct it instead, unless there's another last minute change..

I'm confused, but for now, I'll go with DrownedMadonna's original story about Tom Munro directing the video.

The rumour in Florence yesterday was that the video will be be based on Faster, Pussycat Kill! Kill! with cars scene and stuff like that. Very Tarantino.

That would be amazing although a bit too good to be true (& the connection with GGW is the character, Varla, which M sort of references).