The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

I want some photos from the finished video...NOW!

It has been reposted on Youtube:

[media=]

[/media]

I still like the original version better. Listen to the energy in that demo! It was pure magic to me. I don't know why Madonna watered it down.

God that was HORRID!

talk about flat vocals..

LMAO@idiots

i like both versions so dont worry all my fragile lil babies

:lol:

I am just being a cunt. To each their own. It's a fucking single now! Whoo hoo! Bring on the video.

Guest bluejean

The Dragonette version is alot more bland than Madonna's. But I guess that's why they are Dragonette and she is Madonna!

Guest bluejean

The Dragonette version is alot more bland than Madonna's. But I guess that's why they are Dragonette and she is Madonna!

Obviously Madonna liked it. She recorded it. Idiots.

I meant that I prefer Madonna's singing. Idiot.

:rotfl: We all start turning into bratty biatches when we need our next M fix....us Aussies are particularly touchy right now :lol:

:rotfl: We all start turning into bratty biatches when we need our next M fix....us Aussies are particularly touchy right now :lol:

:crazy:

Dragonette!?!? You mean there's a third version of "Turn Up the Radio" that we haven't heard yet?

Or are you simply confusing them with Sunday Girl (Jade Williams), who co-wrote the song and recorded the original demo?

The demo is my fav because it sounds like the perfect Solveig track (like Hello). Those vocals are perfection for his production, that's why the final version with M could sound a bit off and bland to some people, because its missing the "soul" of his work.

NShade- it's true, Adult Top 40 has not embraced Madonna's new music a lot- but, then again, what U.S. format has? :)

Madonna's only had three top 10s at Adult Top 40 since the Evita era: "Frozen," "Beautiful Stranger" and "Don't Tell Me." "4 Minutes" peaked at No. 20 at Adult Top 40, which wasn't far off of how "Music" and "Hung Up" peaked.

Like most acts who get a lot of recurrent play, most of Madonna's comes from AC. Hot AC/Adult Top 40 does play her older material a decent amount, though.

if she had worked with David Guetta, we'd all be listening to Titanium and Turn Me On instead of the first two singles we recieved....but

i love them all of course and this song & video hopefully will remind everyone what madonna can do-make people dance their troubles away

AND ON THE RADIO FRONT: everyone now a days seems to transcend formats, madonna has two?

I'm also glad she didn't work with Guetta. His sound is too generic and mainstream. It would be like her working with Timbaland again.

and besides, she has already worked with Guetta and no magic happened... she is just being shunned...

and besides, she has already worked with Guetta and no magic happened... she is just being shunned...

That was just a remix, right?

Guest bluejean

Dragonette!?!? You mean there's a third version of "Turn Up the Radio" that we haven't heard yet?

Or are you simply confusing them with Sunday Girl (Jade Williams), who co-wrote the song and recorded the original demo?

Or Sunday Girl or whatever. Same shit different name .

TUTR video on Monday, 30 sec preview tomorrow!

http://www.madonnatr...rticle&sid=7331

The video for the new Madonna single "Turn Up The Radio" will premiere on VEVO next Monday, July 16, MadonnaTribe can report.

When we broke the news about tje plans to shoot the new video during a break of her MDNA tour schedule in the time lap between Florence and Barcelona, we exclusively reported that post production and editing was expected to take roughly four weeks and that we should expect the new video to drop in mid July, right in the middle of the European tour dates.

And here it comes!

The new video will premiere on Monday but you should also expect a 30 sec preview to drop as soon as tomorrow, Friday 13th.

Turn up the radio until the speakers blow!