The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

she looks fabulous in the pics...can't wait to see the final result. even if it does end up just being her driving around with the common folk sunning those tits its already much better than her standing in front of a wall humping a radio which i was certain we were going to get, if we got anything at all.

I totally agree!

Lovely pic from 1990 with a similar look..

paris_fashion_ns1.jpg

They did? WTF?! I really enjoyed the actual show but I kept getting distracted at how haggard she looked. I mean if I was seeing it then for the first time I doubt I would have noticed but I am so used to 2012 flawless goddess M that it shocked me! The DVD is not very good though. When she is singing La Isla Bonita the lighting and her hair and the angle? make it look like she is going bald!

Well, I don't know who did her hair and makeup......but I wouldn't be putting up my hand to accept responsibility unless I was a child.....or a lez :)

TITDONNA 2012 is truly EVERYTHING!

article-2161530-13AF2434000005DC-548_634x800.jpg

I'm sorry but this is not a flattering picture and will be brought out in a few months in one of those 'Good grief, what was she thinking' posts.

I'm sure it will look better on film but she does look 'Oldonna' here.

Still, I am excited to have a new video that appears to be more than a few thrusts in a wig and some gurning teenagers.

I'm sorry but this is not a flattering picture and will be brought out in a few months in one of those 'Good grief, what was she thinking' posts.

Still, I am excited to have a new video that appears to be more than a few thrusts in a wig and some gurning teenagers.

No She looks fantastic & I 4 one would love 2 stick my cock between her tits. :fag:

Why because the wrinkles under her eyes that's she's had for the past 10+ years are showing?

Thankgod Madonna doesn't have any brown spots like any other woman her age!

She looks fucking delicious!

You've got to be jesting. She looks amazing. Here, you can borrow my glasses.