The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

oh you've seen the full video?

Don't you ever tire of being in Madonna Police mode 24/7?

She's in a car, she's driving around, she is bopping, she is clapping, there will be street dancing, this video isn't rocket science, i don't need to see the entire 4 minutes of it to understand what they are going for with it, and i didn't say it was GOOD or BAD, i simply said it's what i expected.

Now please Sir, remove my handcuffs.

Paper bags, boys, use them to breathe.

Yes, have you seen the full video?? You can't have an opinion until you have!

And how can you be so harsh on poor old Madonna? Don't you know she's on tour and has 4 kids to look after while she makes feature films??? You can't expect her to make a good video when she's so damn busy, unlike other pop stars who have alot of free time up their sleeve!!!!

You must be a miserable old queen, so tired of all the negativity and drama around here! *Collapses in a hysterical limp wristed meltdown frenzy* You must be a Lady Gaga fan!!

:lmao:

PDRM0003.JPG

Guest Not4Pussies

Don't you ever tire of being in Madonna Police mode 24/7?

She's in a car, she's driving around, she is bopping, she is clapping, there will be street dancing, this video isn't rocket science, i don't need to see the entire 4 minutes of it to understand what they are going for with it, and i didn't say it was GOOD or BAD, i simply said it's what i expected.

Now please Sir, remove my handcuffs.

Paper bags, boys, use them to breathe.

i thought you had actually seen the full video

since its listed on vevo now and few people on twitter said it is gonna premiere after midnite west coast time

thats all. wasnt trying to get on your case. it was an actual question.

I'm not holding my breath. It's definitely the most "hit ready" song but we're already 2 singles in and Madonna's thirds rarely go anywhere.

Wasnt Get Together N7 in UK? Even Miles Away did smth. Obviouslly the people couldnt connect to the first 2 singles. Lets hope they love TUTR