The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

madonnarama have just tweeted that Madonna's on a moped in Rome. Now that would be a summery theme. Perhaps we'll have her and the dancers bombing round Florence on Vespas? Or Brahim will drive whilst she clings on to him to mime at the camera.

:laugh:

The ad for "We Are Young" debuted during the Super Bowl- and it was a fresh, new act. A Madonna track in a commercial will not see anywhere near the same kind of benefit.

The auto ads surely didn't do much for "Papi."

madonnarama have just tweeted that Madonna's on a moped in Rome. Now that would be a summery theme. Perhaps we'll have her and the dancers bombing round Florence on Vespas? Or Brahim will drive whilst she clings on to him to mime at the camera.

:laugh:

206034_4077551055534_1709533581_n.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

now i am excited to see what M and Munro come up with for the video.

i like Give It 2 Me and Die Another Day (S&S)

and he has directed both Justify My Love and Nobody Knows Me (M's scenes) for MDNA Tour.

oohhh that's good to know. Simple can be good. Die Another Day is fantastic, first time I've seen people not liking it has been here in this forum!

Give it 2 me was just okay... And i. the context of a non era, made sense. This time the visuals and iconography is too on poimt to kill it with a generic video. But she's got it under control, I know it!

edit: oops, this is what happens when you look at stuff on your phone... Realize now you meant DAD for the TOUR, not the actual video.

Edited by Phineaspoe

If this video takes as long as GGW did (in post-production), and they shoot it this Sunday in Florence (June 17), we should see it debut the week she is in London with the tour. :england:

If this video takes as long as GGW did (in post-production), and they shoot it this Sunday in Florence (June 17), we should see it debut the week she is in London with the tour. :england:

and hopefully and finally a "hit" in UK

and hopefully and finally a "hit" in UK

I'm not holding my breath. It's definitely the most "hit ready" song but we're already 2 singles in and Madonna's thirds rarely go anywhere.

I'm not holding my breath. It's definitely the most "hit ready" song but we're already 2 singles in and Madonna's thirds rarely go anywhere.

Who knows...

Guest bluejean

Oh God. I don't know if I can witness another round of this. Let's just be happy we're getting a video and enjoy it for what it is rather than create false hope.

well, we can expect tour dancers galore doing weird things and making faces to the camera with their tongues out and Madonna being all perfect dancing in front of a background.

I wanted so much to have mopeds and Madonna with her hair in the air looking at the sun, promising Mediterranean countries that our future is not doomed :(

well, we can expect tour dancers galore doing weird things and making faces to the camera with their tongues out and Madonna being all perfect dancing in front of a background.

I wanted so much to have mopeds and Madonna with her hair in the air looking at the sun, promising Mediterranean countries that our future is not doomed :(

Me too! I was already picturing while listening to TUTR....

But I'm sure is gonna be great and I'll love it! AND she's gonna be hot as always!